TrophyManager.com

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

ecwwwe
ecwwwe
01:12 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Has anyone ever played it before?

I have been on it for years and i was wondering if anyone from FS has played it before and would consider joining it?

www.trophymanager.com is the website.

The game is FREE to join and has just been given a make over and has vastly improved. I believe each new club is given PRO days so they can see what it is like being a PRO user.
PRO days are a feature which can be bought by SMS, credit card, or purchased FREE by doing a task like watching a video or doing a survey, some free PRO offers will give out more days than others.
PRO gives you features like a Transfer Agent, that help make the game easier and help you understand it, aswell as giving a slight edge over an opponent.

On Trophy Manager you literally build your club to how you want it, you control the levels for everything from your Stadium right down to your toilets.
It is definately something worth joining if you want a footy game thats not got real players and you can make the club you manage your own, in EVERY way possible.

If anyone does join feel free to PM me, my club is called Hooligans & Gangsters.
I'll help in any way i can, feel free to ask on the forum as there are some top people on there, i will show you which forum to ask in so you have it in the right place.

If anyone does join, enjoy the game, it is still developing and improving all the time, and it will only get far, far better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:39 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
think ill have a look at that cheers m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i just joined and i must say it looks really good
cant wait to start climbing the leagues
i also think its better than soccermanager

Edited at 01:45 Sat 19/11/11 (GMT)
Unable to post