are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Pacquiao VS Marquaez

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:03 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
still up waiting for this fight on Primetime to happen, just wondering if anyone else is up waiting for it and who they think is going to win?? my money is on Pacquiao to like but hoping for another great fight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am up waiting for too but i would like to bet you some points on that fight if marquez won u gunna have to give me 30 arcade snooker and if he lose ill give to you how bout that deal or no deal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahahahhaha ill take that bet noooooo swet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:56 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
alrite it's on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:07 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahah u owe me 30 points bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
When will Mayweather stop dodging Pacquiao be such a good fight that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Won't happen, Pacquiao will retire not long now, Can not see Mayweather fighting Pacquiao.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea i think Pacquiao is running for election sometime at end of 2013...
That means he will probably only fight 3 more times. No one left for his to beat other than mayweather.

In my opinion Mayweather has only beaten 2-3 class fighters in his unbeaten run and most of them were fighting in a different weight or were a few year past there peak.

Pacquiao would have mayweather i reckon.. I would like to see Khan fight Mayweather soon, After Khan wins his next fight and then fights timothy bradley be a good fight would khan v Mayweather.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
after watching that performance last night from Pacquiao i think Mayweather would kill him now tbh. Marquez won last night it was easy to see yet Paqcuiao got it on the cards.... total fix like. Maymeather made Marquez look crap when they fought and last night Marquez made Pacquiao look crap.... easy to see wat would happen now if they did fight. total disappointment last night from Pacquiao he knew himself that he lost the fight, he even got boo'd when he was announced the winner lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Tue 15 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea sorry i just watched the fight last evening. Was a draw in my opnion I still think manny would take Floyd, I don't understand why it is so hard for them to fight, They are best boxers in the world at there weight division by a mile and wont fight each other. Its like Ali not fighting frazier, Or calzaghe not fighting froch... oh wait a minute...
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pacquiao VS Marquaez

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.