Football Scouting

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets play a game. We are football scouts.

Through your knowledge of the game, a FM hero or a FIFA 12 hidden gem, lets find the future Balon D'or winners, or just good young talents at your club you think will make it.

It can be as obvious as Hazard or Mario Gotze or as obscure as.... I dunno a division 3 polish team player

In 1-2-3-10 years time we can come back to this and see if we were right

Basically name any youngster you have seen, heard about or bought in the land of fantasy, who you think will make it big. Put them down on here, maybe throw up a YouTube vid and we can all keep half an eye out for them.

Easy!

First off: Marco Reus, Winger/Forward, Aged 22, German, 3 caps, plays in the Bundesliga for Borussia Monchengladbach.

This guy is going to be a beast IMO.

Gaston Ramirez, Attacking Midfielder, Age 21, Plays in Serie A for Bologna - 8 caps for Uruguay. I love his quality on the ball, very intelligent player

Last one for now: Lucas Moura, Brazillian, 19 plays for Sao Paulo, he's an Attacking mid.

Great pace and skills like most Brazillians, but IMO will go on to be better than the likes of Robinho. Him and Neymar will win the world cup for Brazil in 2014. I'm sure of it!

You can go more or less obscure than that, they are 3 relatively well known players, who are already worth a fortune.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football Scouting

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.