Best Arcade Player ON The Site 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11819
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Unforgiven, you, my friend, have a right royal mess to sort out, entirely of your own making.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And Wood..

Spirit is in tournaments 24/7, you cant get hold of him, as as soon as he goes out.. he logs off..

What can i do.. he didnt make as much effort as me either

I wouldnt mind us both getting a DQ

but me when i was more active is a removed word and i blame it all on the fact this has been run like a primary school lesson.. whoever has the best attendance gets the milk and cookies.

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 21:47 Sun 15/04/12 (BST)
m_wood
m_wood
02:29 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sadly I dont have that statistic Whirlwind, so I wont take your word for it.. but Good to see I was on your Friends list.. you cared that much

Not much I can do when my guy is Offline for Days is there?

Cams case is a perfect example of the rest of the games

He was online everyday. Spirit was online everyday.

Cam - You could of quite easily joining his tournament room and got the games played afterwards. Spirit s in hotshots Tour.. he gets them played.

Do you have Eclipses phone Number. Can you ring him up and tell him to come online for the games? Or do we have to sit here like ducks waiting to see if he appears lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:35 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thats why adam has put you with me wood, an exception
m_wood
m_wood
02:36 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Has he though... he hasnt given his final verdict yet loL

In round 1 there was a problem with guys being inactive and he changed it round...

If he announces it then we can play Haste!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
reason for having four in next round is because that is what is needed, players were out in previous rounds because they did not get there games played.

Four players are needed in the next round end of story, don't like it then it will be capped.

Didn't think this last game would not get played. although if it does then there no problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As there are no byes to this apart from the highest break in that round which davey had. which was 92.

If eclipse has not played you or made any effort

it will be m_wood vs haste to go through

Haste has the highest break of the tournament which is 100 this is the only valid option i can think of to get you through as byes are a no no. think thats fair tbh.

Well my friend from your posts eclipse hasn't been on in days, enough clarification for you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:39 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Consider my retirement from the event, and go back to tourny organising school.

Hmm, does this mean i'll be reinstated??
m_wood
m_wood
02:39 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So whats the crack Unforgiven..

Do we wait to see if Eclipse shows up... or do I play Haste lol

Orrr shall I play Haste now and have some games with him... and post the score here.. incase Eclipse doesnt show up then we do have the result already.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And Wood..

Spirit is in tournaments 24/7, you cant get hold of him, as as soon as he goes out.. he logs off..

What can i do.. he didnt make as much effort as me either

I wouldnt mind us both getting a DQ

but me when i was more active is a removed word, and i blame it all on the fact this has been run like a primary school lesson.. whoever has the best attendance gets the milk and cookies.
cam dunno why you are here your out.

sorry should i call you virt, cam, jay, sean or what.

Go run along to your original torn that no one has joined, and tbh whocares8x8 is the best original player on the site who is activate. seen his ranking you thicko.

Best player on the site 2012 arcade = ?

best player on the site at original = whocares8x8

Oh and your copying my tournament in original although hardly anyone has joined it, no surprise there

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 21:48 Sun 15/04/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wood need to wait till deadline then this will take effect ok m8
m_wood
m_wood
02:48 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Okie Dokie. If i see Eclipse on 2morra ill try get it played! Ill update here 2mras
m_wood
m_wood
17:30 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry guys I havnt been in touch I've had some personal issues which I've had to deal with. I know I have a final to play but I can't say when maybe saturday. I will keep u guys posted.

Posted by Eclipse on Goodfellas Forum
eclipse
eclipse
16:00 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im online guys, im very sorry for the absence. havnt had time to eat or sleep let alone get on the comp! neway things have been sorted, for now, and i should be back to normal online activity.

M_wood, please msg me asap as to when we can play these games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
there you go, no problem now whirlwind
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Unforgiven, my friend, this doesnt undo the fact that you suddenly changed the rules half way through to allow people to progress for the very same reason others had been dq'd! Yes, ok, so eclipse is seemingly back, but you still did the crime! Assure me that you will not be so foolish again and implement a consistent and fair to all tournament, maintaining the rules you set at the beginning, and I may consider reinstating...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Unforgiven, my friend, this doesnt undo the fact that you suddenly changed the rules half way through to allow people to progress for the very same reason others had been dq'd! Yes, ok, so eclipse is seemingly back, but you still did the crime! Assure me that you will not be so foolish again and implement a consistent and fair to all tournament, maintaining the rules you set at the beginning, and I may consider reinstating...
just scared you will lose, don't blame me in thinking of a reason why i should change things around, don't like the decision then go away

Edit for offensive language

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 21:49 Sun 15/04/12 (BST)
baff
baff
Admin
00:39 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped at _unforgiven_'s request.
Pages: 11819
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best Arcade Player ON The Site 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.