Amazing stat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:50 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
guys please, 3.7 inch ipod touch and i hit 5 back to back 107s.......

or was i dreaming.............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao ^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
arcade is much easier on small screen, but reg/orig is MUCH easier on a larger screen, I can hit halves in 1/3 games with large screen and hardly ever on small screen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Thu 5 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
First of all thanks for the thread. I agree its quite the Achievement :).

Jack_pot, don't be jealous mate, its very ugly. The only good thing about you and your City is Cheryl Cole.

Oh and whoever said i played on a big screen was very wide of the mark. 19' i think it is.... Message Mich for confirmation. He's played on my computer, he's seen how to knock in a century, right under his nose. mwahh xx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Thu 5 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I use a 15 inch laptop and although I'm not great I hold my own nyone who doesn't believe me I'd happily take a picture and send it to someOne like mich via iMessage as I ain't got photo bucket account haha :-) I've hit all my highest breaks on the smaller screen compared to the 17 inch one I used to use :-)
damee
damee
00:36 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Screen size does matter, simply for the fact on smaller screens there is less pixels to work with & sometimes you need shots on an exact pixel which doesn't exist. Bigger screen, less chance of it happening.

And some other stuff, but who actually cares, just enjoy the game & play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Size always matters.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I find playing on a 13' is better than a larger screen.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:37 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and whoever said i played on a big screen was very wide of the mark. 19' i think it is.... Message Mich for confirmation.
lol why wouldn't we believe you? That's a pretty large screen considering lots of people here play on laptops.
jack_pot
jack_pot
02:42 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Jack_pot, don't be jealous mate, its very ugly. The only good thing about you and your City is Cheryl Cole.

Aren't you from Liverpool though?
The only good thing that's came out of your city were The Beatles and half of them are dead.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lmfao Jack
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Amazing stat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.