Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:40 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not ill now really, just recovering
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:06 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wat the..... that bit mean, i know he is sick mate but deadlines a deadline, plus he gave me the game! :O

Illness is different. I like to have games played.
stephenh2012
stephenh2012
00:20 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Mr woods is right tho if he gave the game to him you can hardly force them to play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If i knew hotshot would change the deadline.

I wouldnt of conceded

So i will play it tommorow or sunday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Mr woods is right tho if he gave the game to him you can hardly force them to play

And what has this got to do with you?
stephenh2012
stephenh2012
00:39 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Dunno. what has my tour got to do with you and youre commenting on it anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If i knew hotshot would change the deadline.

I wouldnt of conceded

So i will play it tommorow or sunday.

I can't play now as I've made arrangements after he conceded the game, and won't be around to play!

My opinion if someone concedes for Wat Eva reason it should stand but that just my opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So if you haven't played by midnight tomorrow, jay_sean will go through as he is more active.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:06 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So if you haven't played by midnight tomorrow, jay_sean will go through as he is more active.
cant wait to see tigers reaction to this!

Yeah spoiler alet!

That is ridiculous no offense Jay but how can u say Jay will move on if he conceded, if they cant get game played, i would let tiger go through. Only in this case. (Not thinking bout other occasions) The man said he was sick and recovering..idk if Jay didn't concede they would still be trying, and possible double DQ. Unless you ignore Jay's concede (due to not knowing you changed deadline.)
IMO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi - Count me in. Who do I play?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Announcement, I will be leaving the tour, for several reasons...

The tour is unreliable, what I mean by saying this is that, for an example, I got a bye for mine and ex_snipers game when in all honesty it should have been a double DQ.

Jay_sean with extended deadline, because he is ill? This is not a good enough reason, Professional snooker players, play ill or forfeit.

Different groups on top of each other, for example... Wuxi, Uk ptc1, Australian open, then patti and hotshots Arcade tour ( whats that about) and also the Confirmation thread, just seems abit all over the place.

I have 4 different players to play on pool, then the clan league, cup ect, and admittedly im not as active as I used to be.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best of luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sat 14 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:44 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wat the..... that bit mean, i know he is sick mate but deadlines a deadline, plus he gave me the game! :O

Illness is different. I like to have games played.

Im sorry but find this unacceptable, if someone has cleary stated to give me the game, then i dont think he should be given a chance to play it! you dont see the Snooker world doing this in real life do you!

im saying this once and if i dont get backed up on this then i see no point in me carrying on in this as it is a total shambles as people just make up the rules as they go along and dont stick to what was agreed when we signed up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's cancelled and you have not been invited to the new one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im glad this is cancelled, as who ever enters them must be stupid as i cant see you crappy little tour lasting much longer! plus you need to learn if someone concedes the game they concede the game and you dont accomodate the reason end off!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:51 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Hotshot's Arcade Tour - Wuxi Classic

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.