Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks guys and gals

Well.. I have beaten the 'top players'. I stopped entering tournaments when I reached 865. Depends who you consider a 'top player' but still.. ive beaten many people on here on Power Snooker at one time or another, people id consider to be very good players... people ranked 600s... 700s.. 800s....

I'd say any of them in the top 10 max breaks, that would be the real test!!

Doesn't matter about the ranking, that doesn't show a true reflection of how good a player you are imo, look at slatty's rank for example!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:30 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well if that's the acid test.... read this and weep:-

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well yeah even I've beaten you a couple times so i guess thats you ruled out lol haha

I didn't mean just a few games tho, I mean't play them players consistently, and if i remember right we are just talking about power here aren't we?

Edited at 22:40 Wed 11/07/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually to be fair to wood, nearly all those games were in power. He's a tactician i'm just a nutter. I have no doubt that any player would find it difficult to follow woods break, he's just doesn't give ppl the opportunity to get back into games.

I've been playing govie all evening, I have won one game against him.... The one with a 221 lol.

Playing seb is very different obviously, he puts matches first breaks 2nd.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Consistency is the key i guess, don't think seb has bad games does he, hence why he's been at the top for so long!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:06 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
his bad is better than mosts good, that's the thing.

Personally I find it hard to concentrate in everything other than the clan league. I wish I could have sebs desire to win every game, then again its hard enough to get games with a ~750 rank let alone 900+
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
04:49 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks for the deddi lord
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Power Snooker Rank 1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.