Snooker or chat?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Mon 1 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Or is both allowed ?

I have been informed by thegame26 that i should not post anything about sevco ( aka glasgow rangers) who now, no longer exist and once formally liquidated will be called " The Glasgow Rangers "

Am i allowed to post my views on things ?( as there is a forum i thought this was the case ) but, according to the already mentioned i have only to use the site to play snooker and nothing else!!!

Totally confused here now tbh as if there is no chat allowed then why does the site have a forum?

Could somebody in the know please answer this query as it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
05:59 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Or is both allowed ?

I have been informed by thegame26 that i should not post anything about sevco ( aka glasgow rangers) who now, no longer exist and once formally liquidated will be called " The Glasgow Rangers "

Am i allowed to post my views on things ?( as there is a forum i thought this was the case ) but, according to the already mentioned i have only to use the site to play snooker and nothing else!!!

Totally confused here now tbh as if there is no chat allowed then why does the site have a forum?

Could somebody in the know please answer this query as it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Lmao yes you're allowed to talk and speak about your views.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker or chat?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.