bingo35

Player Details
bingo35

Pages:
1
2
DateEvent
16:01 Sun 09/09/18 (BST)2018/09/09 15:01 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 64
13:26 Sun 09/09/18 (BST)2018/09/09 12:26 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Arcade Speed Tournament
12:34 Sun 09/09/18 (BST)2018/09/09 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
18:54 Tue 04/09/18 (BST)2018/09/04 17:54 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 60
19:52 Sun 02/09/18 (BST)2018/09/02 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 58
14:24 Sun 02/09/18 (BST)2018/09/02 13:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 53
14:21 Sun 02/09/18 (BST)2018/09/02 13:21 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 76
18:18 Sat 25/08/18 (BST)2018/08/25 17:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 57
20:06 Sun 19/08/18 (BST)2018/08/19 19:06 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 57
15:31 Sun 29/07/18 (BST)2018/07/29 14:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 68
20:09 Thu 19/07/18 (BST)2018/07/19 19:09 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 68
18:57 Sat 23/06/18 (BST)2018/06/23 17:57 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 51
11:43 Sun 10/06/18 (BST)2018/06/10 10:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 63
17:44 Sat 09/06/18 (BST)2018/06/09 16:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 53
20:07 Tue 05/06/18 (BST)2018/06/05 19:07 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - bingo35 got a break of 60
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranking 605.4 (1,365th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 168 (31.2%) Losses 370 (68.8%) Abandoned 34 (6.3%) Highest Break 99 Half Centuries 61 Micro Tourny Wins 1
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 10 / 30 Ranking 665.3 (775th) Maximum 680.3 Wins 2 (20.0%) Losses 8 (80.0%) Turn Success 3 of 36 (8.3%)
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 23 / 50 Ranking 657.5 (874th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 8 (29.6%) Losses 19 (70.4%) Turn Success 196 of 267 (73.4%) Safeties 46 of 179 (25.7%) Overall 99.1%
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 28 / 30 Ranking 643.4 (1,544th) Maximum 681.1 Wins 11 (39.3%) Losses 17 (60.7%) Abandoned 2 (7.1%) Highest Break 38
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranking 641.7 (1,595th) Maximum 716.6 Wins 1,059 (43.7%) Losses 1,366 (56.3%) Abandoned 37 (1.5%) Highest Break 78 Half Centuries 11
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 642.3 (2,121st) Maximum 741.6 Wins 6,549 (43.8%) Losses 8,413 (56.2%) Abandoned 165 (1.1%) Highest Break 94 Highest Today 28 Half Centuries 208 Micro Tourny Wins 2
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Month 8 All Time Points Won 406
16:14 Mon 28/05/18 (BST)2018/05/28 15:14 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
20:46 Thu 03/05/18 (BST)2018/05/03 19:46 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Regular Tournament
Pages:
1
2