don_dap147

Player Details
don_dap147

Pages:
1
238
DateEvent
00:23 Sat 21/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 23:23 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - don_dap147 got a break of 107
00:05 Sat 21/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 23:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 668.9 (731st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 2 of 19 (10.5%)
00:05 Sat 21/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 23:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 17 / 30 Ranking 665.3 (1,978th) Maximum 683.7 Wins 6 (35.3%) Losses 11 (64.7%) Abandoned 2 (11.8%) Highest Break 55 Half Centuries 1
00:05 Sat 21/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 23:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 4 Won This Month 4 All Time Points Won 4
00:05 Sat 21/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 23:05 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
23:01 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 22:01 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - don_dap147 got a break of 55
22:07 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 21:07 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Random Tournament
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 9 / 30 Ranking 657.1 (1,225th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 2 (22.2%) Losses 7 (77.8%) Highest Break 64 Half Centuries 3
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 30 Ranking 675.0 (428th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Greatest Practice Run 5
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 668.0 (805th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 22 of 27 (81.5%) Safeties 3 of 20 (15.0%) Overall 96.5%
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 0 / 30 Ranking 675.0 (922nd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 0 (0.0%) Tournament Wins 1
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 5 / 30 Ranking 665.0 (1,460th) Maximum 679.7 Wins 3 (27.3%) Losses 8 (72.7%) Highest Break 27 Tournament Wins 3
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 667.1 (1,934th) Maximum 796.5 Wins 319 (46.8%) Losses 362 (53.2%) Abandoned 33 (4.8%) Highest Break 107 Occurrences 3 Highest Today 57 Centuries 7 Half Centuries 51 Tournament Wins 10 Micro Tourny Wins 20
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 307 Won This Week 986 Won This Month 1,419 All Time Points Won 1,419
19:52 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:52 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
19:43 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 18:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
18:45 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 17:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Arcade Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
13:40 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 12:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
12:37 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 11:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!
10:24 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 09:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - don_dap147 got a break of 57
09:40 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 08:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
08:39 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 07:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
07:31 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 06:31 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
07:25 Fri 20/10/17 (BST)2017/10/20 06:25 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Early Bird Arcade Tournament
Pages:
1
238