exodus

Player Details
exodus

Pages:
1
2
DateEvent
12:30 Mon 22/10/18 (BST)2018/10/22 11:30 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 51
12:24 Mon 22/10/18 (BST)2018/10/22 11:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 60
12:20 Mon 22/10/18 (BST)2018/10/22 11:20 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 62
01:02 Mon 22/10/18 (BST)2018/10/22 00:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 74
22:39 Sat 20/10/18 (BST)2018/10/20 21:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 56 TournaPoints!
15:15 Sat 20/10/18 (BST)2018/10/20 14:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Regular Speed Tournament
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 28 / 30 Ranking 663.8 (1,086th) Maximum 683.4 Wins 10 (33.3%) Losses 20 (66.7%) Abandoned 19 (63.3%) Highest Break 121 Centuries 4 Half Centuries 12 Tournament Wins 1
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 669.5 (645th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Abandoned 1 (100.0%) Turn Success 1 of 6 (16.7%)
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 674.1 (583rd) Maximum 686.8 Wins 3 (37.5%) Losses 5 (62.5%) Turn Success 34 of 48 (70.8%) Safeties 8 of 31 (25.8%) Overall 96.6%
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 26 / 30 Ranking 698.4 (396th) Maximum 720.5 Wins 17 (65.4%) Losses 9 (34.6%) Abandoned 6 (23.1%) Highest Break 51 Half Centuries 1 Tournament Wins 2 Micro Tourny Wins 1
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranking 674.6 (1,003rd) Maximum 719.7 Wins 54 (46.6%) Losses 62 (53.4%) Abandoned 49 (42.2%) Highest Break 117 Centuries 2 Half Centuries 19 Tournament Wins 1 Micro Tourny Wins 1
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 685.4 (1,079th) Maximum 754.0 Wins 149 (51.6%) Losses 140 (48.4%) Abandoned 117 (40.5%) Highest Break 106 Centuries 1 Half Centuries 45 Micro Tourny Wins 6
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 36 Won This Month 36 All Time Points Won 1,345
12:34 Fri 19/10/18 (BST)2018/10/19 11:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
10:58 Thu 18/10/18 (BST)2018/10/18 09:58 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 59
10:28 Thu 18/10/18 (BST)2018/10/18 09:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
00:15 Wed 17/10/18 (BST)2018/10/16 23:15 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Power Snooker Tournament
18:12 Tue 09/10/18 (BST)2018/10/09 17:12 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 55
16:18 Sat 06/10/18 (BST)2018/10/06 15:18 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker - exodus got a break of 50
16:03 Sat 06/10/18 (BST)2018/10/06 15:03 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker - exodus got a break of 55
11:41 Sun 30/09/18 (BST)2018/09/30 10:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Regular MarathonTournament
18:37 Sat 29/09/18 (BST)2018/09/29 17:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Arcade Tournament
15:16 Fri 28/09/18 (BST)2018/09/28 14:16 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Regular Speed Tournament
14:58 Fri 28/09/18 (BST)2018/09/28 13:58 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - exodus got a break of 51
Pages:
1
2