Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

How important is a win percentage ratio to you ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:01 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have always been one to try and have a good win ratio when i have played this game, hense why i reset quite a lot when i start off poorly. Does anyone else think it is important to have a good ratio on your stats to show or not ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Personal preference I guess. I prefer rank, then maybe tournapoints and then win/lose ratio.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I go with Ratio, Breaks, Rank then tournapoints.
sarahh
sarahh
22:45 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i like getting halves and cents , then it would be winning tournies
clifton188
clifton188
23:08 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Surely the plan is to play a bit get better which will increase your skill and rank,then as your skill increases that reduces the probability of you losing which in turn then increases your win % . Isn't that how it works
thegame26
thegame26
23:13 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
kovalev

Cameron stop being a plank
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clifton. Agree but i've been around for years and if i never reset i'd likely have a 70% win percentage max now. I am a better player now than when i was floating around actively which is odd as i don't play 50% of what i used to do.
clifton188
clifton188
23:41 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clifton. Agree but i've been around for years and if i never reset i'd likely have a 70% win percentage max now. I am a better player now than when i was floating around actively which is odd as i don't play 50% of what i used to do.

like riding a bike though i guess once u learn its always there just need a lil practice and your bk in people like me who play far too often just get burned out eventually lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I only play now for a good win ratio, dont know why, i've gone for it on this account, got 102 wins to 14 losses at the moment, on arcade its difficult due to anyone being able to win by smashing the break.
clifton188
clifton188
23:55 Sat 15 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah thats the reason i hate arc its so easy to lose its unreal,but thats still a great record,sporadic has the best on here considering how many games he has played its incredible
thegame26
thegame26
00:12 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah thats the reason i hate arc its so easy to lose its unreal,but thats still a great record,sporadic has the best on here considering how many games he has played its incredible

Yer but his stats are fake mate he plays against himself , me and Davey caught him out few months back plus most of the time his games are vs guests lol

If he played someone like you he wouldn't win as many
clifton188
clifton188
00:13 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yer but his stats are fake mate he plays against himself , me and Davey caught him out few months back plus most of the time his games are vs guests lol

Oh wow lol ok scrap what i said then
thegame26
thegame26
00:18 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Lol next time up see him on have a look at his results , very rarely u will see an actual member as an opponent unless it's a really low rank
clifton188
clifton188
00:22 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Lol next time up see him on have a look at his results , very rarely u will see an actual member as an opponent unless it's a really low rank

Hehe well i noticed he is always making 147s but if its against himself then its easy aint it
thegame26
thegame26
00:26 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hehe well i noticed he is always making 147s but if its against himself then its easy aint it

I Wouldn't know
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nope. Thats why i mix it up with members, out of them 116 games i've won 9 micros and two main tournaments, arcade is very difficult to win in consistantly due to how easy it is really. I would like to have 1000 wins before 100 losses
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:51 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah Sporodic is suspicious due to how many guests he plays.

As is geocoldboy in arcade, he has never played a member in his life and consistently makes maxes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
A good record for me shows who is the better players with a lot of breaks, not rank or tournament wins.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
In all fairness, rank isn't important that much, however is does represent how much you have improved

Each game has there points, most of the games would go by halfs and cents, and your highest break (although if you're pro, it'd just be maxed)

With carom, its highest run, and occurrences, but more importantly, success ratio

The winning to game ratio is nothing, as people, like yourself, reset, to make themselves look better than they actually.

I am currently hitting 42-44% ratio in carom success rate, but it says 35 because i started off poorly, it's good to improve yourself, yes it takes longer to get that percentage up, whether its wins or success rate, but earning it is better than resetting all the time

Thats my opinion anyways
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Sun 16 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I reset because i believed i was better than what my stats actually showed, im probably in my better days now than when i was on this game 24/7.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

How important is a win percentage ratio to you ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.