Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
cymmerboy said:
tell me bout it

who beat chelsea = l'pool TOTTENHAM AND A FEW OTHERS
whos won 5 CL's = l'pool AC WION 6, REAL WON 9
who beat barca AWAY = l'poolMADRID AND OTHERS YAWN

lik to c u talk lik tht bout any other prem team, or even any team in the champs league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
begger said:
huray someone to back me up lol thought i was going to have defend liverpool all on my own !! lol you could have beaten us about 20 times this season but one fact will always remain the same liverpool are the best euro english team in england are record says it all 5 euro cups 3 uefa cups 3 super cups can any other english come near us i dont think so !!!!!!!!!!

yes but your forgetting one main fact. liverpool used to be good. theyre not anymore. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:37 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
begger said:
huray someone to back me up lol thought i was going to have defend liverpool all on my own !! lol you could have beaten us about 20 times this season but one fact will always remain the same liverpool are the best euro english team in england are record says it all 5 euro cups 3 uefa cups 3 super cups can any other english come near us i dont think so !!!!!!!!!!

and FIFA WORLD CLUB CUP 2006

first british team for bout 20 years to win it

beat tht!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:37 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ciarangooner said:
begger said:

yes but your forgetting one main fact. liverpool used to be good. theyre not anymore. lol

and how????????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:40 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ste_afc said:
cymmerboy said:
tell me bout it

lik to c u talk lik tht bout any other prem team, or even any team in the champs league

u missed out the fact obout l'pool not losing for bout 10 games in any cups against chelsea
begger
begger
Admin
08:41 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol i like this nothing better then a footie argument !!! we could be here a while !! lol you would say that mate when arsenal have not won jack in eurpoe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:43 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
cymmerboy said:
begger said:

and FIFA WORLD CLUB CUP 2006

first british team for bout 20 years to win it

beat tht!!!!!!!!!

who won the premiership in 98,02 and 04 adn done the double in 98 and 02
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:44 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
cymmerboy said:
ste_afc said:
cymmerboy said:
tell me bout it

u missed out the fact obout l'pool not losing for bout 10 games in any cups against chelsea

wat has that got to do wit anything ya numpty. bid deal whoa. im sure chelsea r gutted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:47 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Has Liverpoo ever won the premiership unbeaten all season???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ste_afc said:
Has Liverpoo ever won the premiership unbeaten all season???

nice one ste. i like it.

CHECKMATE!!! LOL
begger
begger
Admin
08:49 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol lets stay on subject not on about what you have won in england iam on about what you have won on your travels i bet the arsenal cleaner gets done quickly when it comes to your euro trophy cabinet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:51 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
just like ur premiership cabinets got cobwebs from back in the seventies lol

Edited at 15:17 Thu 22/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:52 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao
begger
begger
Admin
08:53 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol true check mate on that one !!! lol you did really well a few yrs back in the fa cup final against us lol cant remember the score !?!?!?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
begger said:
lol true check mate on that one !!! lol you did really well a few yrs back in the fa cup final against us lol cant remember the score !?!?!?

fa cup a few yrs ago?????

try this yr m8. arsenal3-0liverpool(at anfield in front of the kop)lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ciarangooner said:
just like ur premiership cabinets got cobwebs from back in the eighties lol

U really no alot bout football, it was the 70s not the 80s l'pool were the kings, just lik now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat a numpty

he thinks he nows alot bout footie
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:12 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
im not a liverpool fan actually incase u havent noticed. i know everything bout arsenals history.

calling me a numpty. im not the one got caught out lying bout bein somebody.

hahaha. excellant
begger
begger
Admin
09:16 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol ciaran we beat you fa cup final 2001 you took the lead and owen scored twice to leave you flat on your backs !!! lol come on liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
begger said:
lol ciaran we beat you fa cup final 2001 you took the lead and owen scored twice to leave you flat on your backs !!! lol come on liverpool

r you serious. that was 6 yrs ago lmao. we beat you's in that cup as recently as last month.

ur living in the past lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. u laugh at ur own jokes (not even funny so has no reason to laugh)

2. braggs

3. im not somebody and i can prove it

4.if u no everything obout ARSEnal wat was the score in the 52nd match between l'pool and ARSEnal

jeeeeesus this culd go forever
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Liverpool V Barcelona

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.