liverpool v arsenal

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
fair play the pool. ye's were the better team(altho im depressed we made crouch look like a superstar)

beating ye's three times in one season will have to suffice

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wel dun liverpool i may not lyk u but wel dun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Crouchs first hat-trick for them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ye but hes lanky...lets hav a song about crouchy...
' he's big, hes red, his feet stick out the bed PETER CROUCH..PETER CROUCH!!! '
lol
begger
begger
Admin
03:08 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
good old petey glad we proved arsenal got lucky all season and we are the better team !! lmao im pretty sure ciarangooner is going to have something to say aboout that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
begger said:
good old petey glad we proved arsenal got lucky all season and we are the better team !! lmao im pretty sure ciarangooner is going to have something to say aboout that

tut tut tut. and there was me sayin only gd things about ye's

i take it all back!!!!

and also lucky???? how can you class us beating you 3-0, 3-1(at anfield) and 6-3(at anfield)lucky!!!!

tut tut tut
begger
begger
Admin
05:16 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
he he caught us a bad day look what happened on a good day we thrash you 4-1 !!! nah i take nothing away from the wins you had mate just wish we had played better because we proved what we could do on saturday!

hopfully we will get revenge for you tomorrow night wenger has already tipped us to win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah Arsenal are a much better team, don't foget BOTH our first choice strikers are out for the season. Hurry back Henry + Van Persie
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
you wont see henry again fella he'll go to a good team for the start of next season .And the point you make about arsenal being better is just a biased oppinion i think if you were being honest you would admit liverpool are the better team always have been
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I will be honest now i do like both Liverpool and Arsenal but i have gotta say i do think that Arsenal play alot nicer football then Liverpool do. I have to say Arsenal are better than Liverpool!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It's not about niceness its about final product and lately arsenal have lacked that, without henry their mediocre...at best.
begger
begger
Admin
02:44 Tue 3 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol what about a tourny get some arsenal lads on one side some liverpool on the other ten on each side everyone faces each other ones and which ever team comes out with the most wins takes the title?? might not prove whos better between both teams but it will cerrtainly be interesting!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:49 Tue 3 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tricky said:
I will be honest now i do like both Liverpool and Arsenal but i have gotta say i do think that Arsenal play alot nicer football then Liverpool do. I have to say Arsenal are better than Liverpool!

I have to disagree. I think Liverpool have played some of the best attacking football this season, bar Man Utd (i'm not a man utd fan!) I've only watched Arsenal 5 or 6 times this season, and apart from the big win at Anfield, they haven't played good football at all in my opinion.

I hope Man Utd take the title, as they have played some great football this season, even if they do have that horrible lil' scamp Ronaldo playing for them. I hope Liverpool stay high and get results in Champions League too!
begger
begger
Admin
02:45 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well chaps who see the game last night! what a result lol showed aresenal how to do it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:01 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tried to watch it but just couldnt. liverpool bore me to tears. boooooooooooooooooooooooooorrring!!!!

psv are a completely different team without alex and nobody can deny that!!!!
begger
begger
Admin
05:39 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol thats one player he dont make a team up !!!!! lol boring great game mate just like sat was against them gunners
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
great game?? how come evry other fan in the world says liverpool are the hardest team to watch but pool fans think theyre great. i dont understand, maybe ye's shud all take off ur blinkers and tinted glasses and realise ye's are really really really boring to watch!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:52 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not a Liverpool fan, and i think they play some of the most entertaining football. Man Utd, Spurs and Liverpool have been the only teams to really entertain me this season.
(as much as i hate the mancs)

And 2 players not playing does not affect a team to that extent!
begger
begger
Admin
05:52 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ummm sounds like some is jealous of liverpool showing them how it should be done !!!!!!!!!!!! oh well we will just have to get number 6 for are trophy cabinet!!!

Edited at 11:11 Wed 4/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:33 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
johny1 said:

I hope Man Utd take the title, as they have played some great football this season, even if they do have that horrible lil' scamp Ronaldo playing for them. I hope Liverpool stay high and get results in Champions League too!

Yeah i hope that to, i do prefer Chealsea to Manchester Utd but i do hope Man-U win the league cause they have been amazing this season!

I would like any English team to go far in he Champions Leauge!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

liverpool v arsenal

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.