combination tourny. 32 players needed!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
as u can see im creating a tournament. this will run 4 one day only. this tournament is different to the normal tournys because it consits of both arcade and original snooker!!and any rank can enter so its an open tourny.

im not sure of the date yet but it will be on a sunday. the schedule wil go like this:
1) round 1 and 2 will be decided on original snooker. first to 2 wins the match and progresses through 2 the next round
2) round 3 and 4 will be decided on arcade snooker. first to 3 wins the match and progresses into the next round
3) the final will be up 2 the players in the final. when they have decided which 1 then they will play the final. if they choose arcade it will be first 2 5 and original first 2 3. the winner is declared the winner of the funkysnooker combination tourny

if u want to join just say on this thred u want 2 and i will put your name down. i am makin a websyt right now and when a admin comes on i will try and get a chat room made to get all the results
bigbaz199
bigbaz199
16:21 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
u alright damo m8, tourny sounds like a gd idea just dont want 2 have 2 beat u 2 bad, lol u already got my name down 4 it n if u want any help organising it, just ask me m8, cya
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
im okay 4 the tym being mate...jus got the websyt finished and ive put ya name down.

for everyone the websyt is:
http://www.freewebs.com/damiensp/
bigbaz199
bigbaz199
17:03 Sat 31 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
thx m8, just get sum practice in incase i play u
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Sun 1 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
_potted_
_potted_
05:47 Sun 1 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ill join
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Sun 1 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
and me!
toontomh
toontomh
12:06 Sun 1 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It is a good idea, but I think if you have got 32 players, you might need to arrange it over a period of time, not just on 1 day, as having so many people I doubt you will be able to arrange for everyone to come on.

If you change it to over a longer period of time than put me down for it please, but only if you change the time, not if it stays on 1 day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Sun 1 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
agree with toontomh, put me down tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
okay then. fair enough point. ill take your idea toontomh. now the tourny is going to be over a period of 2 days. hopefully that will be better.

EDIT: so far got 6 players so 26 more needed please

Edited at 10:14 Mon 2/04/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
05:22 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, I don't know if I'm the only person thinking this, but you will probably need more than 2 days as well! Think about it, if you're trying to get 32 people organised to be on at the same time, it's very unlikely to happen.

How about you give 3 or 4 days per round, this would give it more chance of being a succesful tournament.

Edited at 10:22 Mon 2/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:28 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmmm. good idea but then im not on every day and matches that have gone on while i wasnt on i may not find out the scores to the person that lost could just say that they won. unless...

barrie u can now help me organise it and help me get the results etc. ill talk to you on msn about it and i will give you mi username and password for freewebs so you can add the names on aswell as me. that is if u want to

EDIT: and yes i will change it so evri round is played for 3-4 days. is that okay with you now???

Edited at 10:30 Mon 2/04/07 (BST)
bigbaz199
bigbaz199
05:56 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ye damo thats fine, just give me username and password and ill be able to get all scores for you, no problems m8 also its good to see people joining but put the word around to more people and try get it up to 32 people to join so we can get this tournament up and kicking, thx

Edited at 10:57 Mon 2/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:01 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks alot mate
toontomh
toontomh
06:04 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
damee said:
i may not find out the scores to the person that lost could just say that they won. unless...

That doesn't normally happen, people tend to be honest about it, and if someone is concerned that their opponent might lie about it, they can take a print screen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:09 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wel yeah theres that way. thanks mate
begger
begger
Admin
06:30 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
im in what days you looking to run it on??
bigbaz199
bigbaz199
06:51 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
damos gone but i can tellu hes not 2 sure at the moment, its likely to start on a sunday tho m8 thx
begger
begger
Admin
06:54 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol dam i dont get on over the weekends here mon to fri !!!!
bigbaz199
bigbaz199
07:30 Mon 2 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well i think its goin to be run over a long period of time so u will be on for the mojority of the time, the reason its going on for a long time is so that the games can be sorted out when everybody is on, if u think bout it u have to get the opponents on at the same time so u probably would be able to do it during the week if not then soz but if i was u you i would put my name down cause you will most likely be able to get it sorted, thx
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

combination tourny. 32 players needed!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.