Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
11:34 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok then, who is gonna be the big transfer of the summer? Predictions please!

Mine is eto to Liverpool!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
villa to liverpool

david villa that is

Edited at 16:56 Thu 24/05/07 (BST)
daveyftm
daveyftm
17:40 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ruud Van Nistlerooy to SUNDERLAND F.T.M
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
E'to to liverpool?? On a power trip there mate. Why would he step down?? If he's gonna go to england mise well be to someone like man u or arsenal..... Arsenal are a genius in the making. 2/3 years no one in that league will be as good. Wenger has an eye for the future, Not an eye for the bank... I'E chelsea. I dont even support arsenal either.

Chelsea are the most slow and boring team to watch within the top 4 teams. Sometime's i think they forget what the gnglish game is famous for. But no doubt chelsea will out spend everyone this summer.

Man Utd will obviously sign hargreaves, They need another striker too, gonna sneeze a a E'to?????

Arsenal, may sign a couple of players. Again need another striker to partner Henry. Very young team they have, once matured... best team in the league by a long shot. Best team to watch on their day, Counter attacking at its best.

As for NFFC, 9 players already shipped out!! Maybe Aaron Davies to come in. If yeovil dont get promoted.
the_crusade
the_crusade
04:24 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
e11i5on said:
E'to to liverpool?? On a power trip there mate. Why would he step down??

step down??? Liverpool beat Barcelona! Torres could yet move to Liverpool as well.

Edited at 09:25 Fri 25/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets be honest, liverpool rode there lucky slightly against barcelona. Liverpool have a decent side of course, Just not compared to barcelona they dont. Anyone can beat anyone at football. Sometimes luck has a big part to play as well.

Fernando Torres to liverpool as well??? So whos getting the marching orders?? Crouch?? Bellamy?? Kuyt???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:39 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone, why dont liverpool by a striker of this calibre???? http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmyUzOPyK8E
the_crusade
the_crusade
04:39 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well 1 of the 2 will probably go to liverpool. In my book winning over 2 legs is not luck, if Barcelona were so good why couldn't they come back in the second leg?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
06:53 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Rumours are rife that bellamy will go to aston villa and crouch to newcastle or middlesboro!
toontomh
toontomh
11:11 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
No No No! Not Crouch!

I've seen us linked with Baines though, has it on 'Transfer Talk' on the club website, and hasn't denied it.
miller1990
miller1990
19:25 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
barton, nugent, bains, to everton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_crusade said:
well 1 of the 2 will probably go to liverpool. In my book winning over 2 legs is not luck, if Barcelona were so good why couldn't they come back in the second leg?

liverpool are not better then barcelona end off! just coz they beat them doesnt make them better, they catched them on a bad day at home and they got beat at home so... i heard berbatov is moving to hull city lmao

Edited at 03:11 Sat 26/05/07 (BST)
revenge
revenge
Admin
22:24 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Look the real reason why Eto'o has een "rumoured" to leave barca is because hes had a arguement an a falling out with ronaldinho. My bet is he doesnt go no where!
toontomh
toontomh
05:09 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
worldsbest said:

liverpool are not better then barcelona end off! just coz they beat them doesnt make them better, they catched them on a bad day at home and they got beat at home so...

I'm guessing you were saying that Arsenal were better than Real Madrid and Juventus last season though...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
M.G Pedersen to Liverpool.

That would be a good move for liverpool I think.
revenge
revenge
Admin
10:52 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup, i rate Pedersen highly, i wish he came to us instead of blackburn, but we couldn't garentee him first team football
steve_davis1
steve_davis1
14:43 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Being a SPURS supporter... (He Ducks.. from all the items being throw!! lol) I'm kinda concerned at all this talk about Berbatov, now, anyone coming in for him better offer stupid money, and Man U have gone some way in doing that, well £39 Mill including Saha valuing him at £11.1 Mill!! They gotta offer more i'd say.... anyway we wont let him go!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ARSENE WENGER RED N WHITE ARMY We got FABIANSKI.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfers predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.