Favourite club Stadiums You've seen/visited

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
toontomh
toontomh
16:37 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just thought it would be interesting to see what people's favourite football stadiums are (not including the team they support's).

I'll start it off with mine..The JJB (Wigan), but I have a good reason, it's the only away game I've been to! But that's not my fault, if I could I would go to every away game, but being only 15 the choice is normally down to my dad! Hoping to get to Blackburn, Sunderland, Boro and maybe Everton away next year though!

Edited at 21:37 Tue 5/06/07 (BST)
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
16:48 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Wembley!!! I went there for the play off final... awesome stadium.
toontomh
toontomh
16:58 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What about club teams?
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
17:02 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
OLd trafford a few seasons ago, Only beacuse it was huge but if i were to say atmosphere wise it's probably Sunderland but i'm sure St James's park is just as good if not better..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:45 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
has to be old trafford, or anfield, as much as i hate liverpool the atmosphere is pretty intense!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
old trafford because its huge, and i also went to hampden when scotland played france (1-0 to the scots!) and what an atmoshpere!!
toontomh
toontomh
11:14 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
rams_on_tour said:
St James's park is just as good if not better..

I must admit, last season it wasn't great. There was even a group of fans with a big banner saying "Bring Back The Noise", hope the normal atmosphere is back next season though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Emirates Stadium
toontomh
toontomh
12:12 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
Just thought it would be interesting to see what people's favourite football stadiums are (not including the team they support's).

And from what I've seen, doesn't seem that amazing, and the fans don't seem to be that good. I remember watching Arsenal v Blackburn in the FA Cup and all I could hear for the whole game was the Blackburn fans!
curtisorren
curtisorren
15:54 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
southampton but only because i watched england play there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
emirates stadium lol its even quiter than the highbury library shhhh

my favourite stadium is without doubt anfield but i support liverpool so im biassed.

just to get toon off my back ill say my favourite away ground is st james' because of the atmosphere which i have to say is on the whole better than liverpools (except from last year when all u cud hear was booos and jeers) but our fans turn it on, on european nights and theres no where else like it!!!!

Edited at 23:43 Wed 6/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:27 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
WELL.....

the ataturk stadium was something out of this world at half time it was like we was winning 10-0 it was really that good by the end of the pen shoot out it was JUST COMPLETE MADNESS . Also have to agree with 2GOOD on liverpools european nights (AND IM NOT BEING BIASED) theres probably not an atmosphere like it in the world .ANYWAY il say the best PREM ground i like to go to is either everton or i also like going to charlton DONT KNOW WHY but i like it there on european nights ive been to juventus, barca, olypiakos,real betis,boavista etc BUT the best ive been to has to be barca away 1-2 my favourite match of the last 5 years has to be OLYMPIACOS at home 3-1 or maybe ROMA at home when we had to win by 2 goals to go through we won 2-0 EVEN heskey scored that night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the kc stadium is a good stadium, shame about our team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Thu 7 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ye i agree with force-1 but i wish the fans cud produce it in premiership games aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Thu 7 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
easily the noe camp, walkin roud that is AWESOME
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Thu 7 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nou camp.. simply awesome

nothing else like it in the world
the_crusade
the_crusade
15:36 Thu 7 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
apart from wembley....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:06 Fri 8 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ive been new wembley
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
13:56 Fri 8 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
who to see funky_lad??
revenge
revenge
Admin
14:03 Fri 8 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I've only been a to Old Trafford and Wembley about a month ago now. Lots of other smaller grounds though , but nothing special
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Favourite club Stadiums You've seen/visited

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.