Arsenal Talk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ok u got me tom and also henry said he was leaving because wenger wouldnt commit past his current contract so i wouldnt be suprised if he left either this season but definitely nxt season. Well it looks like liverpool have to worry about totenham for 3rd place this year (and maybe even everton) but i think this years our year! (for the 4th season in a row lol)

Edited at 12:29 Sun 24/06/07 (BST)
rams_on_tour
rams_on_tour
08:45 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Want Anelka as a replacement according to the papers, id they not remember what the arrogant little french spoilt brat did lst time???????

Edited at 13:45 Sun 24/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:48 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah rams i dont want him back he only left because the money last time... Wenger would make him a better player again then real or milan or a high profile team! will come in for him then he'll be off again! Anelka is just after the money ruined his career when he left us!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:59 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Anelka aka the incredible sulk is trouble like craig bellamy is theres no changing both of these players there always gonna be like that. A leapord cant change its stripes lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:03 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Stripes? do you not mean a peapord cant change its spots!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:05 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
"Well it looks like liverpool have to worry about totenham for 3rd place this year (and maybe even everton) but i think this years our year! (for the 4th season in a row lol)"

What are you on about?! Our kids beat tottenham, outplayed them home and away. We'd beat spurs with or w'out Henry like we proved last season, just like we hammered you most of last season home and away.

As for it being Liverpool's year, Im sure thats what liverpool fans have been saying for the last 17 years. You probably have the least chance of winning the league out of the top 4. Crouch being your highest goal scorer last season says a lot about your other strikers.

I personally dont want Anelka back and I doubt that the fans would ever accept him as a normal footballer. He ruined his chance to become truly world class, Id much rather have Tevez.

Edited by forum moderator fastboysam, at 02:07 Mon 25/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:23 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:

i was joking hence the lol im not that thick (i dont think) :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:28 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
oops sorry double post

Edited at 18:34 Sun 24/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Lay off crouch mate have you seen his record he played most of his games off the bench and wayne rooney could only dream of having an england record as good as crouchies!

But then again being an aresenal fan you wouldnt care about england would ya
cos your french team doesnt!

And also ive heard that the fa are telling refs to clamp down on divers. Your definitely going down haha (not making many friends here am i )

Edited at 18:33 Sun 24/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
Lay off crouch mate have you seen his record he played most of his games off the bench and wayne rooney could only dream of having an england record as good as crouchies!

But then again being an aresenal fan you wouldnt care about england would ya
cos your french team doesnt!

And also ive heard that the fa are telling refs to clamp down on divers. Your definitely going down haha (not making many friends here am i )

LMAO.

Liverpool have plently of cheats, your captain for starters, I still remember his dive on the first matchday last season against Sheff Utd, and Harry Kewell to name another one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
stevie never dove agaist sheffield utd he jumped over the player ost his footing whilst trying to shoot! so that clears that up lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:17 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
stevie never dove agaist sheffield utd he jumped over the player ost his footing whilst trying to shoot! so that clears that up lol

Yeh jumped over the player, no contact, but then decided to suddenly fall down. He's dived on numerous occasions, I remember him diving in englands world cup warm up matches, and Ian Wright backing him up by saying that every other player does it why not Gerrard.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gooner_49 said:
2good said:

Yeh jumped over the player, no contact, but then decided to suddenly fall down. He's dived on numerous occasions, I remember him diving in englands world cup warm up matches, and Ian Wright backing him up by saying that every other player does it why not Gerrard.

If u read his book he actually admits to diving on that 1 occasion in a world cup warmup as he said it was a horrific tackle and he didnt want to risk missing yet another world cup.

And on the sheffield utd one he rode the tackle, shot then lost his ballance clear pen and should've been a straight red card!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:32 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
And the one against Andorra recently?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfdH1LaWRZs

Face it mate, Liverpool players cheat just as much as any other team's players.

There isnt a team in the world these days who doesnt have cheaters/divers in their side, nationality doesnt matter either. Cheaters come from various nationalities.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mostly french!
toontomh
toontomh
11:51 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gooner_49 said:
You probably have the least chance of winning the league out of the top 4

Hmm...Didn't they finish above you last season? And yes, you may turn around and say "Only on goal difference". Which contradicts your comment about having Crouch as their top scorer (As you said it as a bad thing), he must be doing something right!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Wed 27 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yep and that was because we were preparing for champions league final!
toontomh
toontomh
02:45 Thu 28 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:

Seeing as you're doing corrections...Don't you mean a Leapord can't change it's spots?

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Mon 2 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
aresnal are apparently signing de silva!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Arsenal Talk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.