how do u reckon liverpool will sign this summer

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
pennant doesnt cross the ball ever!!!!! its so annoying he'll give it to finnan all day to cross it but doesnt take on the responsability. His goals per game is dour. 1 last season. hes not good enough for liverpool!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good, is he better than u.......
exactly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
errr whats that got to do with anything. Just cos he is better than me does that mean he should play for liverpool. I cant believe somebody just raised that as an arguement.
cuchulain
cuchulain
03:41 Sat 14 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
pennant doesnt cross the ball ever!!!!! its so annoying he'll give it to finnan all day to cross it but doesnt take on the responsability. His goals per game is dour. 1 last season. hes not good enough for liverpool!

The year Birmingham got relegated he supplied more crosses than any other player in the premiership.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20051228/ai_n15959893
toontomh
toontomh
05:18 Sat 14 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
peter_pan said:
exactly

I'm not of an opinion to say wether Pennant should be kept at Liverpool or not, but that is one of the stupidest comments on a subject like this I've ever heard!

Pennant is being paid vast amounts of money to be an amazing player at Liverpool. And I bet 2good isn't being paid the same amount to be in the position that Pennant is in.

Pennant should be amazing at footy, he is being paid so much and is at one of the best clubs in one of the best leagues in the world. So to say to someone who thinks Pennant isn't good enough "He is better than you" isn't the right way to go about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Sat 14 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool seemed to have realised the season is going to start soon and are now buying players for the sake of buying players. Benayoun is good but if Liverpool want to win the title they need world-class players not players like him.

Oh and I rate Pennant because toawrds the end of the saeson he seemed to play a lot better and put in consistently good performances. He's good enough to play for Liverpool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Sat 14 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
cuchulain said:
2good said:

The year Birmingham got relegated he supplied more crosses than any other player in the premiership.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20051228/ai_n15959893

if thats the case he made up for it last season also finnans crosses are quality. Pennent is one of the most annoying wingers ive ever come across. hes the new bread of wingers the type that wont cross the ball in straight away like beckham but has to take the same man on 3 times before being stuck on the bye line. And also why do we not cross free kicks and corners in but take short corners. Samis getting on a bit so it must be so annoying for him to go up for set pieces only for the ball not to be crossed in its infuriating!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Sat 14 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
peter_pan said:
exactly

Peter pan grow up lmaooooo
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

how do u reckon liverpool will sign this summer

Back to Top of this Page