how do u reckon liverpool will sign this summer

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
who do u reckon rafa is going to sign this summer i reckon torres malouda and milto

Edited at 21:55 Sat 23/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sat 23 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
again why not just post this on transfer predictions but i will say this im not sure liverpool are gonna buy that many quality players if so theyd of done it already. i think the 2 americans have let us and raffa down!
cuchulain
cuchulain
16:43 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
We will see, if we get Torres then that would be good. I think 2good is right too. The new owners are WAY too stingy with their money
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ye considering they said theyd spend the money left over from the new stadium to give to transfers so far a few kids and adriv vorinin who i dont rate at all!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I doubt Torres would compliment Liverpool's long ball style.

He'd much rather go to United or Arsenal.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
what and never win anything yeah ok mate! (thats if he goes arsenal!)

also owen might come back for bellamy and riise!

Edited at 00:06 Mon 25/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
what and never win anything yeah ok mate! (thats if he goes arsenal!)

We've got just the same if not more chance of winning trophies than Liverpool.
cuchulain
cuchulain
05:35 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha long ball . I think Torres would compliment Liverpools exploits in Europe. He also wants consistent European football and trophies which Athletico Madrid cant supply him (at the moment) and Liverpool could.
toontomh
toontomh
11:46 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:

Apparently Benitez has said that he doesn't want Owen back. And I know I, along with many others, would hate to see Bellamy back at Newcastle. But I wouldn't mind Risse!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Riise is amazing! They should keep him!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
He is amazing i agree but his ginger hair is turnning greyer by the second lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Mon 25 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
2good said:

Apparently Benitez has said that he doesn't want Owen back. And I know I, along with many others, would hate to see Bellamy back at Newcastle. But I wouldn't mind Risse!

Raffa said the same thing last year he still tried his best to land him also if u dont want bellamy - tough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Thu 5 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
apparently gabbriel heinze mght be coming from utd to liverpool dont say that very often!
ro3ert
ro3ert
03:45 Fri 6 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
apparently gabbriel heinze mght be coming from utd to liverpool dont say that very often!

That would be a great addition to liverpools squad. I personally think liverpool will have a good season, if they are more consistant they may be in with a shout of the title..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Fri 6 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
aye but thats a very big IF mate our consistency is our problem but will torres and vorinin add anything to our strikeforce? - we'll see!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
these are the following what both players will add aswell as the other strikers

crouch - if given the chance to play all year (which is unlikely hes capable of 25 goals inc europe)
voronin- bit like dirk kuyt ( a real tryer) capable PROBABLY of maybe 5-12 goals inc europe
kuyt - think this season will be a good season for dirk hes had a year to settle in and has done well since at liverpool a real hit with the fans because of his willing never to give up capable of 15-20 MAYBE upto 23
torres- WELL alot is expected of him on merseyside this year BIG NAME comes with a BIG price tag will the young lad be able to handle it ? NOT in his first year to be honest dont expect more than 12 goals from him this year any more is a bonus

Edited at 02:28 Tue 10/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Mon 9 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool have to target the following positions

left back -risse (alot of people like him personally i cant see why )possible replacement-heinze

right mid - pennant replaced with simao
left mid - zenden /kewell replaced with babel (if he plays on the left not a hundred % what side he plays on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:05 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yossi benayoun has got the number 11 shirt. He'll have to play really well to earn that shirt. Just look at the last person to wear the number. Mark Gonzalez! can he deliver up to his standards? lol!

Edited at 14:06 Fri 13/07/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
it will be tough
cuchulain
cuchulain
10:50 Fri 13 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Replace Pennant, you've got to be joking me. Okay he started slowly but was our best player in the final 1/4 of the season + our best player in the CL final.

I wouldnt swap Pennant for Simao.......no way.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

how do u reckon liverpool will sign this summer

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.