best player so far?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Sun 15 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
just curious who you think the best player is at the mo?

the rankings seem to change pretty often so inconsistency seems common

Edited at 23:03 Sun 15/01/06 (GMT)
player87
player87
15:09 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
im sure 147 made this thread bout a month ago!!
i'd have 2 say trickshot

Edited at 21:11 Mon 16/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont think there is a best player..

I think there is a group that are consistant at playing better than others.

Trickshot
Phase (sometimes ;-))
KinkyPinky
Funkysmoker
Veyron

Thats my opinion.

Thing is if you play bad some people think your crap I think the above will agree with me, when we are playing well we dont lose. The 1 thing we all can do is hit 30+ breaks with ease. Only reason phase is so far down is because he prefers to play against better plays not low ranks all the time unlike a lot of players on here. Does make me laugh tho how when Im top with loads of rank people start pm'in for a game, but if ive gone down to 920's they dont wanna play me intresting that (no names only on request ;) )
cuchulain
cuchulain
06:15 Tue 17 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Veyron
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Tue 17 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
gotta be eel_17 :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:45 Tue 17 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trickshot has to be the best now, hes just made a 95 break, so ive gotta give him credit on that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Tue 17 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he is the best player full stop. others have come along like veyron, dare, phase and the likes of myself but they come and go. trickshot is always there in everything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:53 Fri 17 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
funkysmoker is the best player on the game wiv out
a doubt he never loses and he has a gd break too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Fri 17 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
best two players r phase an trickshot, both r just immense and unbeatable on their day. trickshot got his 95 against me an it wos awesome. (btw i have beat them both :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Fri 17 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trickshot , awesome player and a really nice person , polite and helpful .
jezz
jezz
16:46 Sat 18 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dnt know who the best playa is - there are a few in top rankings and are all gd contenders on their day, however inconsistency is a big problem for most of us!!!
However, i have been in the top 30 since my first few games - i was previously geezer14529, and i did notice alot of people challenging me and asking me for games and getting very sour when i beat them(although i didnt beat them all obviously). i have played most of the top players and have to say that most of them take it very serious and cry like babies when they are beat-it's a game guys get over it!!!
i think that if you are beaten then accept it - move on to the next game!!!!
jezz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Sat 18 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I disagree there jezz, most players i play seem to be really good in defeat and i like to think i am too, ive been beat many times as everyone on this game has been. If people cant handle losing then they really need to re-assess their priorities.

After all this is just a simulation of a game, and games are there to be enjoyed.

I personally dont care whos the best or where i am on the rankings table, everyone who knows me knows this is true as well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
The rankings table doesn't really mean anything, because if you could actually see who that player has played to get there you would realise that they're not as good as you expected.

Game achievments show what the player is capable of at there full potential, so dont always be fooled by the rankings table!

i totally agree phase, But sometimes when you just can't win a match and you keep losing it makes you wanna throw your computer out the window and kick it up the
(_!_) And many people who know me may also know im a bad loser when i lose a few in a row (phase)!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I also agree with phase on this one. Its an online pool game, so there isnt much to gamble accept ranking points, which in my opinion, shows minimal proof of a players ability to win.

Remember, having a decent record hardly makes you popular (most very good players tend to be arragant and big-headed). Its how you approach your opponent when he/she or you win.

Although i have to admit, if i lose a ranked or tournament game because of a computer fault or mouse problems, i feel like throwing it out the window!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:35 Mon 20 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
didn't you mean snooker farren?!?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:04 Tue 21 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think the most big-headed player on the game is dansta he may be gd but he likes to rub it in too all the players hu lose or lower ranked i think he is quite bad at the game because of this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Tue 21 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
But your also no one to be commenting chris, the reasons for this is that you spam the PM window when your oppenant is about to win the game, and you should not tell my friends that your an Administrator, that should be sorted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:06 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i still stand by the fact that I have to be one of the absolute worst players on here!

nothing to do with the conversation i just thought i would make a point!

The best person i have played against so far is probably funky smoker! i dont know what it is but i just cant beat him!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:04 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
phase or funkysmoker are hardest opponents
jezz
jezz
13:05 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
well said Chris_c_06
dansta is a big headed git and really rubs it in when he beats you. and if you try tellin him that you have beat him before he doesn't listen.
i would advise every1 not to play him as he tries to wind people up and get them stressed so that they play badly.and then he will PM you for ages sayin how crap you are and insultin you and so on.
he is a gd playa i am not denyin it but has to be one of the most disliked on the game i am sure!!!!
he really needs sorting out!!!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

best player so far?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.