Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

GTA 4 is not that hard

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Thu 29 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
It isn't very hard, is it?
For the others, cheats were useful as you died so easily.
You don't need them on this one.
It is more realistic though, but you can't swim underwater or fly planes anymore.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Tue 3 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
this is the best of the lot....you don't really need to swim underwater but it would be a good way against police wouldn't it ????

GTA IV Rules!!!
lol

Please avoid using 'txt speak' on the forums, it looks messy, and is difficult for those users who's first language is not English to understand. Thanks.

Edited by forum moderator luckypot, at 13:22 Wed 4/06/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
poolking91 said:
dis is da bst of da lot....u dnt reli need 2 swim underwater but it wud b a gd way aganst police wudnt it ????

GTA IV Rules!!!
lol

Can you please refraim from using 'txt' speech in future. It's in the rules.

Thanks
toontomh
toontomh
05:14 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Just because you don't die as easily as you did on the old ones, doesn't mean it's an easier game in all.

Quite a few of the missions are actually quite hard, but I've only done just under 20% of it (Got bored) so I'm sure I've missed out on a lot harder missions!
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
07:13 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree I found most the missions fairly hassle free, and thats without cheats too!

On a Nother note IMO gameplay wise San Andreas Has the upper hand by far I mean you cant even fly planes in this one or as mentioned swin under water, which was quite amusing in San Andreas and the story line is a tad predictable as it happens in every GTA the woman at the start of GTA 3 betrays you, Lance Vance in Vice City betrays you, Big Smoke in San Andreas would of been nice for a bit of originality however if were going by graphics then GTA IV wins hands down!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:56 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
poolking91 said:
dis is da bst of da lot....u dnt reli need 2 swim underwater but it wud b a gd way aganst police wudnt it ????

GTA IV Rules!!!
lol

Wow that is serious text chat... it doesn't really save that much time does it?, and if it does it takes longer for everyone else to understand

And i've never played on GTA 1V so i duno

cuchulain
cuchulain
09:05 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso107 said:
I disagree I found most the missions fairly hassle free, and thats without cheats too!

On a Nother note IMO gameplay wise San Andreas Has the upper hand by far I mean you cant even fly planes in this one or as mentioned swin under water, which was quite amusing in San Andreas and the story line is a tad predictable as it happens in every GTA the woman at the start of GTA 3 betrays you, Lance Vance in Vice City betrays you, Big Smoke in San Andreas would of been nice for a bit of originality however if were going by graphics then GTA IV wins hands down!

Now you've gone and ruined if for all the PC gamers

No seriously, praying that it does get released for PC. I cant believe you cannot fly planes or swim in GTA IV. Thats a major step backwards IMO.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but im sure they have got new features that are even better, they should have kept flying planes, i loved doing that in san andreas
toontomh
toontomh
09:22 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso107 said:

Most of them are, but there are a few fairly tough ones as well, for example, the one where you have to get the drugs out the old hospital then loads of police officers come in? That's just one of a few tough ones I've come accross...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:16 Wed 4 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry about the text chat people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Sat 7 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i think the hardest thing about this GTA is the fact the game itself is so dark. Like the mission toontomh mentioned would be easy if it wasnt for the fact all you see is yourself staring back because its too dark to see anything else.Tbh i thought the game was a let down considering the technology of the next gen consoles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Sat 7 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I find both the PS3 (I sent mine back and got the money back within a week of getting mine) and the PSP both a bit of a let down if am honest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Sun 8 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I prefer gta san andrea to this. I've got it, played it for a bit and thought it wasn't as good as what i expected it to be. Nothing special
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Sun 8 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Its hard online on gta IV, soon as it lets you shoot someone you find your self dead within seconds lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:41 Sun 8 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
haha ste, i havent played it online but it's so much better than any of the other grand theft auto's.
curtisorren
curtisorren
10:09 Sun 8 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I think its a real let down. I queued up for this game and i played it for a week and got bored. Only thing that is decent is the online part when your free roaming with your mates.

And you can swim IN water just not UNDER water.

Also like people have said above...The game is way to dark. some of the missions would be a lot more fun and better if you could actually see where you are going when its dark.

Im stuck on the missions where you have to get Elizebeths GEAR back but i ant tried it much....mostly because its so dark and you have to guess where to run.

LET DOWN

Edited at 15:10 Sun 8/06/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Mon 9 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
curtis is that the misson called snow storm or something? thats was a real pain for me asweel. but the three leave clover just takes the biscuit when your in the subway.

but someone told me on the pool forums that some LCD TV's are not very good because they are to dark. so am gonna try it on the old tv in my backroom and see if thats any better. maybe you should try it on a different tv and see if its any easier.

BTW that misson your stuck on i found it easier to just run in a straight line in and out.

Edited at 17:31 Mon 9/06/08 (BST)

Edited at 17:32 Mon 9/06/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Mon 9 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
We all do know that you can just simply change the light effect, just go to the light thing and change brightness and contrast in the start menu
i did that and it's very easy for me in the night now.
jay_afc
jay_afc
14:22 Mon 9 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Played it for 2 days and thought it was amazing...after the third day never looked at it again. Just a disapointment to be honest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Mon 9 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
You shouldnt have to brighten your screen to play it thought really.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

GTA 4 is not that hard

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.