Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Cursor moving whilst taking shot?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:42 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
When i go to take my shot it keeps moving just as I'm about to pull back, its causing me to miss cue and its happening regularly any help in whats causing this and any help in solving it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
get a new mouse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Look for one on the internet for me then!

Waits for spinns ....................

Edited at 15:09 Mon 24/11/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:10 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao cheeky git!!

ere

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao! State of that!

Waits for spinns!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:24 Mon 24 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao nice mouse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:15 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah either a mouse problem in which case you would need a new mouse or a serious glitch in the system that nick would need to look at very soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:39 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I very much doubt its the actual game itself. I didn't think it was the mouse but now I'm thinking maybe it could be the mouse, ill wait for spinns to tell me whats up....

I can't play 10 second games cause when i place me cursor were i want it, it just hovers to the right or left on its own.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh i had a similar problem when i had to aim in 1 direction for the white to go in the other direction which was very anoying (it was like 180 degrees direction i mean like 1 dgree but it was making me miss alot) anyway spinns came up with some mouse ideas and eventually i rebooted the mouse via the control panel now weather that action actully solved the problem directly i don't know but that sure made it alryt a bout a week later

maybe something to try good luck with it :P
blutch
blutch
15:48 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have you tried switching your mouse pad?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't have a mouse mat/pad i use A4 paper, iv used that since day one cause it seems to run smoothly with the paper. But I'm down to just 2 pieces of A4 paper now (all ran out) and its very thin, were as i usually use about 10, could that be the problem Martin?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:17 Tue 25 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol Funny enough I used to get that problem when I had a 'Ball Mouse' as soon as I got a lasered mouse the problem was gone!!!

Good luck In getting a new mouse!
blutch
blutch
02:01 Wed 26 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ste_efc said:
I don't have a mouse mat/pad i use A4 paper, iv used that since day one cause it seems to run smoothly with the paper. But I'm down to just 2 pieces of A4 paper now (all ran out) and its very thin, were as i usually use about 10, could that be the problem Martin?

I can't guarantee anything, but you won't know unless you try.
You can try any smooth surface close to your computer just to see the difference.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Cursor moving whilst taking shot?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.