gg, wp, all urs

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Sat 29 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
does it annoy any1 else wen you have jus broke off potted a few balls and ur opponent starts sayin 'gg' 'wp', or, 'its all urs' or sumfin like that wen the game is nowhere near over, it annoys me because its not sportsman like, u shud only say gg wen the games over, and the player is only doing it to put you off, ther is no other reason for it, sad cowardly poeple do it and it jus annoys me. just happened to me i was like 30 points behind with all the balls in very hard positions and a clearance unlikely and he jus sed ull come bak now easy gg wp. let me know if others find this annoying too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Sat 29 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i do it when the winning ball is easy to pot but wen people are doing it with 2 reds left and all colours it puts me off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Sun 30 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah it is a bit annoying.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Sun 30 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
come on lads. this is petty. all sports players try to put their opponents off. its all part of the fun. just rise against it and finish them off. thatll put them in their place. boz ur a great player, surely u should not let stuff like this bother u!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:10 Mon 31 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont always wait until the end to say gg ill admit, i do it when im behind and i dont wanna try and ge all the neccesary snookers, when i say it it maens im not gonna take another shot no matter what they do, so its like an admission of defeat. anyone have a problem with that?
riseagainst
riseagainst
11:06 Mon 31 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
No not at all skilgaMMon, i dont mind it when people say gg to acknowledge defeat, but many people say it after 3 balls have been potted so i entirely agree with boz lad. It does get on my nerves cos it blocks my concentration and adds extra pressure.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Mon 31 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
sam_nufc does that all the time....foooking annoying!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mickymjor i've never played u soooo and i wont play u because u leave on breaks i say gg agaisnt good players wen am sure they are going to win and i dont see how it puts u off because ppl talk all the way through the game so wots a gg gonna matter it dont mean nothin think about it...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
sam_nufc u talk a load of sh**....u hav played me...and i'v left on 1 (thats right 1!!!!!) break, and that was cos my comp crashed...soo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:50 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
micky i've never played u u ask me all the time but i havent played u yet in the thread cheats ur in it for leaving games
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:06 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ciarangooner i dont let it put me off, however it bothers me because i know that the opponent is intending to put u off, and its just unsportsman like. i dont care what any1 says, i know if sum1 says gg before the game is reasonably over i.e before u need lots of snookers, they are intending to put pressure on u to miss and thus put you off, there is no need for it, and ill vouch that sam_nufc does do it all the time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well de me its petty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yes it is petty trying to put people off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
'de me' dont u mean 'to me', are u part french or part illiterate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha i apologise if actually are illiterate, lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
haha correct me if im wrong, but i think they still speak english in ireland, and 'de' isnt an english word. dumasssss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ok then. lets go back up to ur first thread and we'll correct ur grammer shall we.
1: any1. im pretty sure the ENGLISH word is anyone.
2:wen. in ENGLISH its when.
3:ur. you gussed it, in ENGLISH its your.
4:sumfin. not sure but i think in ENGLISH its something.
5:u shud. in ENGLISH we say you should.

thats only the first three lines and im bored already. your such a loser look closer at yourself but criticising anyone else.

and in ireland we do say de instead of to as well.nob
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im not getting into a petty argument with a loser like u, lets just leave it at theres is a difference between slang and shorthand compared with a wrong language
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Tue 1 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
a petty argument with a loser like me??? you've just called me the same things i called you. thats kind of sad, but dont slag me and theres no problem!!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

gg, wp, all urs

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.