Spursjay...... the living legend

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I am creating this thread, in acknowledgement of forever remaining at best, second best. Please leave your posts for the one and only spursjay. This site needs magicians like him!!! I may be on my 12th beer but I love you spurs lol (in a non homo-erotic way of course)!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Spursjay is truly a legend, having reset his login, his 70-2 win- loss is astounding. But for those who play him must wonder who were the two. LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
that guy is on a different level to the rest of us virtuoso's lol, he not only beats us but leaves us standing lol oh btw the two players that beat spursjay was:
rocket_ronni
sam_nufc
he onli just lost to me it was a black ball game, boy what a game that was the best ive ever had wp m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:40 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well actually one of them was me, i thrashed him in a tourny the other day. He was well off form.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:51 Fri 4 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mus of been arcade that sam_nufc beat him at then :S, unless it was me that beathim at arcade lol
steven
steven
03:51 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hes nochance on arcade against me tho has he
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:33 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
it was sam_nufc and pas7680
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:09 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i beat him at snooker i was first person to beat him on his new account but still he is a legend non the less i think eery1 on this site has heard of him...spurs mate ur a genius
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:50 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Steven, can I just point out this thread is about spursjay not you lol! You always have to throw in little compliment for yourself!!! I think you have issues bud
steven
steven
09:26 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
the issues i have is am dam to good lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
oki fair enough guy's, i got confused hehe!,

i must of beat him at aracde snooker still it's snooker , oh and steven YES spursjay probably would still beat you so as funky_al has said stop throwing little compliment's in for yourself mate,

it's starting to sound like pauljohnson over on pool he claim's he's the best US 8 player yet he loses to everyone who challenged him,

i raise my cue and ask steven to play me first to 5, if you say no your not that good if you say yes your a sportsman if you lose you brag to much

if you win then your a decent player, is the match on?

Edited at 14:34 Sat 5/08/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:34 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
also i reckon spursjay would rise up to you, not sure but h certainly wouldn't say no if you offered so play me and spursjay if your so full of it mate, so post the answer or PM on the game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The thread was mean to be an homage to spursjay, He is the best original snooker player by some distance. Steven is top of the pile on arcade, but were talking original here.
steven
steven
13:29 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
gladley take any challenge brought to me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks 4 the thread al, don't think i deserve it,there r alot of gd players out there not just me,but thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You must be funky alcoholic
But do agree i will never beat this guy!
steven
steven
15:06 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
2.o arcade to me...2,0 to him original
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Sat 5 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Arcade is the babies version of snooker! no comparison mi old mucka!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol well said rotherham, i am a decent player on normal but, spursjay lol well where to start he beats me EVERYTIME we play on normal.

i have onli beat him once and that was when we was both on form he made a mistake i sorta cleared

still that guy is top player if anyone will get to 10,000 i think it will be spursjay, anyone agree?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I must say I haven't had the pleasure of playing against the great one (i sat back an watched as he cleared up in the tourny final - 2-0, i felt useless) but from seeing his work he really is the davinci of the green cloth

never leave spurs - i wanna win one day - just need about 4 more years practice
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Spursjay...... the living legend

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.