Transfer Gossip for 11/12 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Its that time a year again when the summer is drawing near. The time when managers and scouts are at their busiest. Trying to keep hold of talent whilst trying to improve the squad.

Use this thread for any speculation or gossip you may have found.

---------------

Arsenal look keen to sign santa cruz for 12mil.

Man city - 35mil for david vila

Man United - karim benzema to replace tevez

Stoke - interested in sami hypia and andy van der meyde and depending where they finish will go for joe ledley of cardiff.

-----------

NOTE: these are just rumours. None of these are guranteed. I do not take responsibilty for giving you hope in a great player coming to your club and then you become disappointed because it doesnt happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:32 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard a few rumours some obsurd some believeable but here goes

David Villa to Chelsea for 40mil
Matthew Upson to Arsenal for 10mil
Roque Santa Cruz to Liverpool for 14mil
Joleon Lescott to Man City for 9mil
Joe Hart to Aston Villa for 5mil
Stewart Downing to Tottenham for 11mil
And an absolutely outragous one:
KAKA TO MAN CITY FOR 160MIL
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
09:10 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
kaka to wigan > £3mill plus zaki
£4k a week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lol^^^^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:39 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
i am a city fan, and yes currently loving it!!!

no way kaka will join, it was christmas or never in my opinion,

would love S.ETO to come along tho, he is just what we need at the moment,

david villa is too high profile i believe and liverpool / chelsea would definately get in the way.

if joe hart leaves that will be very disappointing, although we cant drop given, hart is a massive loss for the future, martin o'neill is the ultimate manager so cant blame him 4 jumping at 5 million,

joleon lescott to city, would be a good addition, surely moyes isnt gonna get rid of a defender that also scores important goals,

love this thread, glad its sticky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Everton manager David Moyes is set to make a £6m bid for Rennes full-back Rod Fanni.

City are interested in winger Arjen Robben, who could be offloaded by Real Madrid in the summer.
Real Madrid defender Fabio Cannavaro has revealed that he rejected an offer to move to Manchester City.

Wigan boss Steve Bruce will turn his attention to Manchester United's Fraizer Campbell after an unproductive scouting trip to Mexico.

Promoted Wolves want to bring experienced Liverpool centre half Sami Hyypia to Molineux. (i said stoke earlier. It was wolves who are interested)

Rangers are lining up a summer move for Portsmouth defender Hermann Hreidarsson. The 35-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season.

Juventus will make a new bid for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after missing out on him last summer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Owen to Everton along with Nani and Welbeck

Glen Johnson and Gareth Barry to Liverpool

Alonso to either Arsenal or Juventus

(love these threads, woop woop)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lfc_lad said:
Everton manager David Moyes is set to make a £6m bid for Rennes full-back Rod Fanni.

City are interested in winger Arjen Robben, who could be offloaded by Real Madrid in the summer.
Real Madrid defender Fabio Cannavaro has revealed that he rejected an offer to move to Manchester City.

Wigan boss Steve Bruce will turn his attention to Manchester United's Fraizer Campbell after an unproductive scouting trip to Mexico.

Promoted Wolves want to bring experienced Liverpool centre half Sami Hyypia to Molineux. (i said stoke earlier. It was wolves who are interested)

Rangers are lining up a summer move for Portsmouth defender Hermann Hreidarsson. The 35-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season.

Juventus will make a new bid for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after missing out on him last summer.

pmsl, no surprise there then Mr Bruce,

worst thing is the scout has got a week off work, the swine!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
lfc_lad said:
Everton manager David Moyes is set to make a £6m bid for Rennes full-back Rod Fanni..

Lol
Dont know him but funny name
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Rod Fanni

pmsl i missed that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Fri 1 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not just saying this cos of his name I actually heard it on sky news, ok ? And he Is a real player
Fulham are trying to sign Danny Shi ttu for 4mil
Search him on google if you dont beleive me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Sat 2 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Saturdays Gossip

Spurs winger Aaron Lennon is wanted by both Manchester United and Liverpool.

Spanish side Atletico Madrid are keen on Tottenham's David Bentley, who has failed to settle at White Hart Lane.

Aston Villa are looking at Valencia defender Raul Albiol as a replacement for injury-plagued Martin Laursen.

Portsmouth defender Hermann Hreidarsson has confirmed his interest in moving to Rangers.

Courtesy of the bbc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Sundays Gossip

Manchester City have made John Terry their number one summer transfer target, and will bid £20m for the Chelsea skipper. (Sunday Mirror)

Arsenal are ready to offload striker Emmanuel Adebayor to AC Milan this summer. (News of the World)

Manchester City's wealthy owners are lining up a stunning double swoop for Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho and Barcelona winger Lionel Messi. (The People)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has turned down a £40m offer to become Real manager and will sign a new deal with the Gunners. (News of the World)

Arsenal left-back Gael Clichy is set to become the subject of a £15m bid from Real Madrid. (The People)

Middlesbrough wing Stewart Downing is back on Liverpool's wanted list, and could move to Anfield for £12m. (News of the World)

Arsenal are chasing 19-year-old defender Mamadou Sakho, who is currently playing for Paris St Germain. (Sunday Express)

Tottenham are ready to make a £9m bid for Lille midfielder Michel Bastos. (News of the World)

Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins will be offered a deal with Inter Milan should the Magpies suffer relegation from the Premier League. (The People)

Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure is a £25m target for Manchester City. (News of the World)

Manchester City defender Micah Richards will be the biggest name in Mark Hughes' summer clear-out, with Joe Hart, Darius Vassell and Benjani also included. (News of the World)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Cont...

Aston Villa are again poised to bid for Richards as boss Martin O'Neill looks to replace Martin Laursen. (Sunday Mirror)

Villa will make a £10m bid for Fulham defender Brede Hangeland. (News of the World)

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has denied speculation that he is off to Real Madrid in the summer. (Sunday Mirror)

Tottenham midfielder Jermaine Jenas is wanted by Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan. (News of the World)

Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone could be on his way to German side Bayern Munich, who are set to name former Spurs boss Martin Jol as their new manager. (The People)

Newcastle are keen on West Brom midfielder James Morrison. (News of the World)

Bolton are ready to snap up Lyon striker Sidney Govou, who has refused a new contract with the French club. (Sunday Mirror, News of the World)

Everton are one of the clubs interested in signing Dynamo Kiev striker Ismael Bangoura. (News of the World)

Wigan are tracking Getafe winger Joffre Guerron as a replacement for Luis Antonio Valencia. (The People)

Some of those are ridiculous, Courtesy of the bbc and the papers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo staying will be big for Manchester United.

Micah Richards going LMAO his one of City's best players... Terry no way, Messi maybe if Barcelona don't win the Champ's league, Yaya Toure real possibility
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
From Manchester United Website:

(Transfer speculation)

Arrivals

Kaka from A.C Milan for £50million
Benzima from Lyon £30million

Departures

Tevez to Real Madrid for free
Ronaldo to Real Madrid for £75million
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
zero_pulse said:

Tevez to Real Madrid for free

Technicaally it would be -32million as man u have to pay that because of some clause in contract
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Forest are in advanced talks with Everton to take James Vaughan on loan next season supposedly....as well as Joe Hart and Ched Evans from Man City.....BD has got £20m to spend to build a promotion team and is targeting some big, young names from the PL......don't be surprised if we outspend some PL teams this summer!

I will update next time I am on with the full list I have heard we are after signing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:30 Sun 3 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Manchester City's wealthy owners are lining up a stunning double swoop for Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho and Barcelona winger Lionel Messi. (The People)

Ambitious...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Mon 4 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool are ready to sell midfielder Lucas Leiva for about £6m and the Brazilian is willing to leave. (Daily Mirror)

Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer Gossip for 11/12 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.