Guess I grew up, Wahay baah dumm tshh!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:09 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Your ignorance nicko, was highlighted by your conclusion.

In the words of B.O.B

"Stop. Now think about it."

Clap Clap.

Oh and you said you don't like scousers (in general) as if they were some sort of inferior race, just becuase you support united no doubt and secretly spout anti-liverpool songs in your home I bet.

(Y)

Must I go on?

Edited at 15:44 Thu 22/07/10 (BST)

Post edited for offensive language

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 07:21 Fri 23/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
the_kop said:
Your ignorance nicko, was highlighted by your conclusion.

In the words of B.O.B

"Stop. Now think about it."

Clap Clap.

Oh and you said you don't like scousers (in general) as if they were some sort of inferior race, just becuase you support united no doubt and secretly spout anti-liverpool songs in your home I bet.

(Y)

Must I go on?

Edited at 15:44 Thu 22/07/10 (BST)

Yes cause all man united fans sit in their rooms singing anti-liverpool songs... creeep

I dont like alot of scousers, not all scousers. You being one of the ones i dont like of course...

And how does you being a bellend mean im ignorant?

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 07:22 Fri 23/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:12 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ignorance: unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

Now, you have no relevent information or knowledge about me. So your conclusion becomes ignorant. I have the information, becuase I quote what you say as proof. To say I am a this that or other shows both ignorance and childishness.

I realise its not nice to be told your ignorant. But the truth hurts yano?

Nicko. Please stop trying to argue with me now. As far as I'm concerned your not worth it. Neither am I to you. I hope.
jay_afc
jay_afc
20:21 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
So did Brasil win the world cup then?

p.s - Mike, come into the game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
K
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
the_kop said:
Ignorance: unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

Now, you have no relevent information or knowledge about me. So your conclusion becomes ignorant. I have the information, becuase I quote what you say as proof. To say I am a this that or other shows both ignorance and childishness.

I realise its not nice to be told your ignorant. But the truth hurts yano?

Nicko. Please stop trying to argue with me now. As far as I'm concerned your not worth it. Neither am I to you. I hope.

As for childishness you need to do some growing up yourself mate. Coming on to a snooker site to just blatantly annoy people is sad.

And im not trying to argue with you, i contradicted a comment you made, you my friend are the argue-er

Post edited for unsuitable language towards another member

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 07:27 Fri 23/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
nicko said:
Who says Uber fail?

That sounds a tad gay to be fair,
why not epic fail...

nicko said:

Dont see the point in tarnishing a joke then sounding gay but what ever floats your boat.

Both of these, aimed at me, when you weren't even the person I was interested in speaking to.

You wanted to have a piece of the argument lad, you went back to it every time I posted to see what I had put so you could carry it on.

It takes two, to have an argument, I don't argue with myself. You were a more than willing volunteer, you were shouting from the sidlelines for a bit of attention when I was speaking to Jonny.

Can you even tell me why you are arguing with me. Don't say becuase i'm /*/*/*/*/ tell me, what you are arguing with me over, in this thread.

What did I say to spark this off? In fact I'll tell you. I said Touchy you, lad.

2 pages later....

Touchy you, lad.

Also while am here, you really need to stick to words you know the meaning of.

A creep is a sneak. Stop using words out of context, you even possess ignorance of the English language.

Edited at 01:56 Fri 23/07/10 (BST)

Edited by forum moderator baff, at 07:28 Fri 23/07/10 (BST)
cue_power
cue_power
22:25 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Ladssss

Mike, you cant judge someone for what they type I dont think. Text has no emotional value or character, its how you interpret the text rather than how they say it.

Also, Creep doesnt entirely mean sneak.

There are a few meanings of the word 'creep' being -

# crawl: move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
# someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
# sneak: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
# a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
# grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface); "ivy crept over the walls of the university buildings"
# a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
# fawn: show submission or fear
# crawl: a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"

I think that was the 'creep' nicko was implying

Im just here to help...
Pour petrol on the fire
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Thu 22 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
The only definition from a reputable source - Oxford online dictionary that comes close is:

Informal/slang a person who behaves obsequiously (attempting to win favour of popular people by flattery) in the hope of advancement

But still it has no bearing on anything and my point remains.
cue_power
cue_power
00:30 Fri 23 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Mike, it has many meanings. Oxford can kiss my bottom Heh.

I'm right, I always am

Also its a whole new kettle of fish if you bring up its noun, ploural. They have different meanings aswell! Tbh, Im good with numbers not English grammer or words! But I no that creep can mean the way Nicko meant it.

I was simply correcting you as a dear dear friend looool.

Just thought it was funny that you digged at Nicko for not knowing the meaning of words when infact it does indeed have that meaning

Nobody likes a hypocrit

Ohhh funkysnooker is just blissful
baff
baff
Admin
02:25 Fri 23 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
As the World Cup is over, and this thread is clearly going off topic now, I think it is time for it to be capped.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

England are out: Moan about it here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.