Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

List your top 5 console/pc games of all time

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey everyone I'm just interested to see what games people rate in their top 5/10 list. There have bin many classics over the years.

Here's a list of mine.

1.METAL GEAR SOLID
2.HALF LIFE 2
3.HALF LIFE
4.SUPER MARIO WORLD
5.COD MODERN WARFARE

Edited at 01:57 Sun 03/04/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
5) 007 Goldeneye
4) Super Mario 64
3) Sonic The Hedgehog
2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
1) Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time

Yes, I love retro games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:47 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Console (no order):

all COD games from COD 4 (360) - favourite is none because i like them all.

all Metal Gear Solid from Tactical Espionage Action (PS1/2), favourite is 1st one although you cant do torture without cheating (either by turbo pad/cheat disk)

Pokemon Games (GBC/GBA/DS) and yes im still into it. (Emerald is my favourite)

Final Fantasy series (PS1) from 7 to 9 although a disk is missing from 9 so not really got into it. 7 is my ulitmate favourite though.

Tough but ive always like tekken/soulblade (PS1/2), quite like tekken tag tournament what had bowling on it.

i quite like Mario and GTA too

Edited at 11:18 Sun 03/04/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
junster333 said:
5th: SUPER MARIO BROTHERS

- 2nd best Nintendo game ever created, surprised that it only made 5th in my list, but I do have four more games that I really like

4th: POKEMON BLUE

- Another great game, and the best game Nintendo ever created. This is an absolute beauty for the Game Boy. Just love it.

3rd: TETRIS

- Everyone underestimates this game, and it is clearly the best game in its generation. It still survives now, and I still very much enjoy a few hours of Tetris

2nd: COUNTER STRIKE 1.6

- Old school FPS. One of the first ever PC games I have played, and one of the best I have ever played. Not as good as number 1, but I can play that all day (as well as Funkysnooker of course )

And Numero Uno!

1st: FINAL FANTASY VII

- What can you say about this game? One of the true classics in its own kind, and blows all games into the distance with everything. Graphics are immense, even for that generation. Gameplay is awesome and fun, and best of all, it is Square Enix's production, who are awesome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
1. Metal Gear Solid (PS1) ..... my favourite by an absolute mile! Nothing even comes close to that.

2. Championship Manager 4 (PC).... I used to play this non stop when I got it. Myself and my best friend used to share a copy of it before I bought it and would argue over who would have it on particular days. The most addicting game of all time. Every day I would wake up thinking of players to buy, formations etc etc and would sit in front of it all day. I once spent 24hours straight playing it. Scary stuff really!

3. Ape Escape (PS1) .... One of the best games I ever played. I remember getting 98% of it cleared and then my memory card getting broken and losing it all. took me a few years to clear it fully after that.

4. Grand Theft Auto (PC/PS1&2) ... surprised that didnt make anybody elses list so far.

5. Jonah Lomu Rugby (PS1) ... immense game
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
14:33 Sun 3 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
capped. see other thread.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

List your top 5 console/pc games of all time

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.