02:51 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Epic fail.
mich
mich
15:18 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The beachball goal, how nice of you. Pointless thread to be honest.
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
15:41 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The pinnacle of douchedom haha!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
4 liverpool supporter responses to the thread, funny that
mich
mich
20:08 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
One is a Arsenal supporter, epic fail on your part Caeser.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:17 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldnt call 75% correct an "epic" fail!
mich
mich
20:24 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I would, considering you were saying how funny it is that 4 Liverpool supporters replied when one is an Arsenal fan so the joke is on you really.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I would actually say the joke is on liverpool fans. Not because of the original video but because of the reaction to what I thought was an attempt at banter (albeit a failed attempt)
mich
mich
21:12 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
So 2 people yourself and the creator of this thread, both fail at putting the joke on the Liverpool fans... yet the joke is still on us for pointing the fact out that you both failed?
pilbyjoel
pilbyjoel
21:55 Fri 20 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm confused :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:03 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it is an epic fail, because we got sweet revenge this season against them, with a kuyt goal :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mich said:
So 2 people yourself and the creator of this thread, both fail at putting the joke on the Liverpool fans... yet the joke is still on us for pointing the fact out that you both failed?
No, I just laughed at the response. No jokes put anywhere!
mich
mich
16:22 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
caeser said:
I would actually say the joke is on liverpool fans. Not because of the original video but because of the reaction to what I thought was an attempt at banter (albeit a failed attempt)

caeser said:
mich said:

Okay, now you have contradicted yourself...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mich said:
caeser said:

caeser said:
mich said:

Okay, now you have contradicted yourself...

The part I put in bold and italics was referring to the original post about banter, not my own posts which had no banterous intentions whatsoever and were just a comment on what I thought was funny upon my opinion that there was 4 liverpool supporters unknowningly with 1 arsenal supporter. This had allowed for an assumption since I had not asked each individually what team they supported.

I am going to stop debating this now because it has ruined a perfectly good attempt at friendly banter (on the creators part not mine, just to make that clear) by descending into a debate over a completely unrelated matter.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL

These threads just get funnier, pathetic really how people react...thats what makes it so funny.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
LOL

These threads just get funnier, pathetic really how people react...thats what makes it so funny.

its very funny, just put it on to have a little banter then people start arguing, childish really, and now mich has me confused -_-
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and yeh kop lol just wait till next season lol, atleast you get the point of banter instead of saying FAIL, they are pretty miserable realy, cant take a laugh
mich
mich
21:25 Sat 21 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If you look back in both of kop's comments he did say fail, so your comment is a bit silly.

I can take banter but there is a thread for football laughs and jokes so this is pointless.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

for all you liverpool fans (and others)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.