New F1 Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Sun 24 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your clearly very knowledgeable on this subject mate, it's good to read your comments
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sun 24 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your clearly very knowledgeable on this subject mate, it's good to read your comments

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:50 Thu 12 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It seems Paul di Resta's F1 career has not gone according to plan. Force India have signed Perez for next season.

Real shame, considering he beat Vettel to the 2006 Formula 3 Euro Series. The Scot is in danger of missing out of F1 now, but it could well be because of his four consecutive retirements during the first four races Vettel won on his way to his nine wins record. Paul has failed to demonstrate he can push his car to the limits.

I also think Perez's sacking is too harsh. McLaren are starting to become pear-shaped after delivering a poor car and, consequently, a poor performance. Let's hope Magnussen can do well.

I do hope the sport is not stating to... skid out of control?

Stupid Bernie Ecclestone... His support to Red Bull is unfair.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Sat 14 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The fact that mcclaren have got a mediocre driver (button) in a mediocre car will never help, Hamilton was doing things in that car that Jensen dreamed of, even Perez wen he wasn't causing problems was pushing it beyond its limits, jensen needs to go and soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Sat 14 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, I don't think Jenson's a good driver. which is why I deem him the luckiest world champion ever.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Sat 14 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, agreed, right place at the right time with a good 'interpretation' of the rules
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Button is the best <3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Sun 15 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hes not the worst driver, But Hamilton was the reason Mclaren were at the top in 2012. Well 2nd to Red Bull. But none of the less i hope Mclaren come back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hes not the worst driver, But Hamilton was the reason Mclaren were at the top in 2012. Well 2nd to Red Bull. But none of the less i hope Mclaren come back!

Actually, they were 3rd to Ferrari and Red Bull!

Had it not been for poor reliability, the crashing Grosjean and Maldonado pair and these boring new tracks only Vettel and Red Bull can adapt to, McLaren and their drivers would've been the stars of the show. They were the real world champions for me. Now they deliver a terrible car simply because they can't adapt to these disgracefully laughable rules and regulations that appear to be designed for Red Bull. I think it's mostly to do with Pirelli tyres and DRS. There is no need for drivers and teams to get nervous or wait for a spot to overtake. I don't even know what Bernie is playing at either, with all these "corrupt payments" and political blunders...

I think people are losing interest in Formula 1. The sport is of too big benefit for Bernie and FIA than for drivers and teams. The new regulations really need to prove that FIA can allow teams to make proper cars for the sake of every team, especially McLaren and Ferrari. I do think, however, Mercedes are making good progress. Shame they have to live without Ross Brawn, now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here is a question..

If you done a race with everyone in a Red Bull who would win ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vettel...

and i'm not even a Vettel fan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:34 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Probably not Vettel, in my opinion. I wouldn't give him the BBC Overseas SPOTY award.

A coin toss between Alonso and Hamilton, I think.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:39 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now I don't know much about racing, but I have read some of the interviews of his peers... most of them seem to disagree with you!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here is a question..

If you done a race with everyone in a Red Bull who would win ?

Without a shadow of a doubt, Alonso. Vettel would be a distant second followed by Hamilton, Raikkonen or Hulkenberg.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
"He is 26 years old, so when he will have a car like the others, if he wins, he will have a great recognition and be one of the legends in F1. When one day he has a car like the others and he is fourth, fifth, seventh, these four titles will be bad news for him because people will take these four titles even in a worse manner than they are doing now.

"So there are interesting times for Sebastian coming."

That's what Alonso said to the BBC about Vettel. He effectively echoes what everyone else is already saying
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:59 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah because the Renault wasn't the best car when 'Nando got his two titles?

Oh wait that's right literally about 95% of all Championships are won by a Driver who has the best car.

That whole interview he did was laughable, classless and smacked of pure jealousy and bitterness.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
in my opinion if they all had the same car raikkonen would come out on top .. that guy is something else , by far the coolest and best driver on the circuit if he was in a red bull vettel would be stewing .. kind of funny really that he didn't get the red bull drive despite being tipped as favourite.

although back in red I can see him doing big things.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
He didn't go to Red Bull because they had to sign someone from Toro Rosso.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Theoretically, Vettel is a legend for rewriting the record books. I'm just not convinced of his talent based on his performance in past racing classes, especially in Formula 3. If Vettel dominates again, expect more booing from the crowd and less interested fans. Vettel is so lucky to dominate in an awesome car 4 times in a row, imho. I am a Hamilton fan but I like Alonso as a drive, and I think both Hamilton and Alonso deserve at least one more title.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:31 Tue 17 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only problem Alonso has got is his EGO.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New F1 Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.