Haye vs Klitschko

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont think vitali needs to fight haye there is nothing for the big two to prove in all honesty haye lost so much respect by being completely outboxed after the hype he tried to create so i think he will get neither of the brothers and he will now retire a beaten man
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i think he should be offered a winner takes the whole purse rematch......

lets then see how much haye wants to fight him again.....

Emily

xoxoxo
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
18:44 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Regardless of the toe, it's in essence like me saying I couldn't score because I had a sore finger? Haye has always been an excuse artist.

As for Vitali why would he need to fight him? If anything it would be to put Haye even further in his place.

Haye's already said he'd take a rematch but he's just clutching at straws.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grab-someone-with-a-broken-toe-and-tell-them-Haye/236979012988444
m_wood
m_wood
18:45 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
David Hayes argument is pretty much that Vlad didnt knock him out and he is dissappointed, plus that Vlad will see the money...

The problem is Vlad isnt driven by money hes driven by challenges and Mike Costello think its a done deal No Rematch with Vlad....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There is no reason for Vitali to fight Haye other than the fact the heavyweight division is pish poor, and before both Vitali and Haye retire they will want a big pay day.

There is no other match in heavyweight boxing currently that can make huge money other than a rematch, Vitali V Vladamir (which isn't happening) or Vitali V Haye.

What Haye is going to have to do though is give away about a 70/30 split of the match earnings, because other than hype, he now offers nothing to the fight, whereas before he had the 1 belt that the Klitchkos wanted, so that is now his bargaining chip gone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:40 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso107 said:
Regardless of the toe, it's in essence like me saying I couldn't score because I had a sore finger? Haye has always been an excuse artist.

As for Vitali why would he need to fight him? If anything it would be to put Haye even further in his place.

Haye's already said he'd take a rematch but he's just clutching at straws.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grab-someone-with-a-broken-toe-and-tell-them-Haye/236979012988444
That really isnt a fair comparison though. Footballers (assuming thats what you are scoring in, since you didnt say and for the fact its all over facebook) have no real use for their hands, especially not when trying to score. A boxers feet are an integral part of the sport. Unless you are trying to argue they do not need their feet? Last time I checked they dont just stand in the middle of the ring and punch each other to see who lasts longest.
si123
si123
13:30 Thu 7 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a joke, he's built to not feel pain he's in the best shape of his life a toe makes no difference!

I played football with a broken toe before it hurt but you just man on and I still did my best same when I had a ingrowing to nail (proberbly hurt more thanthe broken toe lol), so I can't see how walking and jumping on a broken little toe would effect anything.

This is what annoys me though stop making excuses stop being a baby, he thaught he was the 'big man' I knew he wasnt I wanted him get K.Oed as Klitschkow was the bigger man on and off the ring and when he won he baged me a couple of quid lol

Haye would not beat him if they faught again, and it will go 2 ways If he wins it's like 'I told you it was down to my toe blah' if he looses it will be 'well I did sprain my wrist earlier in training' Just retire haye you made enough of a Idiot of yourself for 1 lifetime.
m_wood
m_wood
18:12 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on Si, you played football with a broken toe? You man up and do your best?.... Beckham, Rooney just 2 examples.

The toe thing, its not an excuse, its a reason, he couldnt push off to land his right hand, so obviously a factor, but he shouldnt of mentioned his toe because he now does come across as a crybaby

In the 1950s a goalkeeper I forget who, played with a broken jaw... I remember I think Ali or Holyfield or someone playing with a broken hand.. Kurt Angle won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken neck so in contrast....

Anyway! Enjoy Vlad being HIGHLY amusing without saying a word haha

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:49 Fri 8 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The reason he lost was because Klitchko is to big and powerful for him. Broken toe or not, he was always going to lose via UD.

The broken toe had 0 impact.

Funny vid though.

Edited at 16:57 Fri 08/07/11 (BST)
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Haye vs Klitschko

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.