Haye vs Klitschko

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
he beat Valuev, but he sucks lol, Klitschko brothers are the 2 most dominant Heavyweight fighters at the moment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They are good fighters the Klitschko brothers but in a terrible era 10-15 year ago there was Holyfeild,Tyson, Lewis.
Haye is retiring in november like he has said all his career, Wonder who his last fight will be against?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Is there anywhere I can watch a replay of the fight?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:47 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Give it a few day and there be full highlights on youtube. Trust me you never missed much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
boxing will never be the same as it was, aslong as UFC is about anyway.
si123
si123
04:46 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
LMFAOOO!

His 'Toe' what a pathetic pathetic child

He deserved to loose thinking he was a bette fighter

Also Klitschkow I agree with what he said at the end 'Haye is a disgrace to boxing' he acting like a idiot before the match a 'decapertated' Klitschkow image on his top it's a joke

The better fighter won
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:51 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
That awkward moment when Haye blamed his defeat on his little toe.

Lmao.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
2good said:
Klitchko by unanimous decision.

Oh yeah and I told you all so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
was a joke, put british heavyweights to shame :l........if lewis come back now after a years training (which he was thinking about) he would wipe the floor with the lot off them, whats gone wrong????????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
he was moaning about his lil toe and holyfield had half his ear munched of and carried on loool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Sun 3 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Some boxers have carried on with broken wrists and fists before, But to be fair with the amount of trash talking he has done you need a good excuse after gettin beat.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Haye may aswell put a tuttu on next fight, and dance around the ring, cant be as bad as last night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The bottom line is haye ISNT a heavyweight he should never of moved up but he wanted more money and that division is here the money is .. he beat valuev yes but thats because the guy can barely more he is that slow it is untrue .. klitschko was always going to be too strong for him ok he has fought relative unknowns before now but they are only unknown because the heavyweight division is in such a state the only reason haye is a top name fighter is because of the trash talking people compare him to ali .. he is nothing like ali . ali could back it up in the ring could take a beating but dish it out .. haye went over teh top acted like a child and now has blamed it on the fact he had a broken LITTLE toe and he couldnt move properly dont be so pathetic i would love to stamp on his toe right about now in all honest i think it was a joke of a fight and haye did it for the money i dont think he ever truly believe he could win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso1978 said:
Haye may aswell put a tuttu on next fight, and dance around the ring, cant be as bad as last night

or play for man united, he was pretty good at diving on the floor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
So David Haye has blamed the defeat on a broken toe. Probably dropped a hardcopy of "Arsene Wenger's book of excuses" on it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Mon 4 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, Haye said he would accept a rematch, but that would just be waste of time, because he would still lose.. a broken toe lmao, hes been on morning shows showing it off, he needs to accept he lossed because he didnt perform on the night, and his opponent was to good for him..

even a fight against his brother Vitali would be a waste of time, because hes just as good as Wladimir, Haye should retire now in my opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I would love him to fight Vitali, because a) It would have good hype, about the only fight in the heavyweight division now that actually would, and b) because Vitali would also beat him by UD, and it would be quite a low risk bet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont you mean a no risk bet
m_wood
m_wood
18:09 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Haye had to move up in Weight class to Heavyweight, he had already achieved and held all the other belts at this weight level so its a natural progression and sure he beat Valuev who was appalling, but Haye could only beat what was in front of him.

Be interesting to see Hayes next move. Vlad sure would of wanted to knock Haye out but the chances of a rematch are pretty slim, the only fight left for Haye would be Vitali but if he fought Vitali and lost then his career ends with 2 defeats and in an embarrassing way after his good career.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Wed 6 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The only thing about your little toe is that if you lose it (dont ask how) then you have to learn how to walk again because it throws off your balance.
Despite its size it is a very important toe

Still completely irrelevant to the outcome of the fight, he would have lost either way and personally I wanted Klitschko to win anyway
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Haye vs Klitschko

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.