Vikings - The Takeover

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
sean
sean
22:38 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok then, i am really sorry to say this guys but i have been asked to join F.S.E and i have accepted the offer but good news is im staying to see the season out.

I hope you guys will still be ok with me.

hughsy
doomslave
fastbaysam
stooookey
smithy
junster
zina
and all the rest of the clan, i would like you the best of lucky for next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure you're not the only player that will leave mate, good luck
sean
sean
22:52 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hughsy89 said:
I'm sure you're not the only player that will leave mate, good luck

cheers craig
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:07 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i was planning on going to a bigger clan, but now sean has left, id like to confirm ill be here next seasons
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sean,

you certainly wont be the last person to leave the clan for a bigger one

therefore it was a pleasure playing alongside you and hope you enjoy your time at FSE
sean
sean
23:13 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
craig i think cam is like einit wint play in same team as me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:17 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its not that.. but lets face it, if F.S.E offered me a place now, id turn them down, because its always friends before glory in my world, but its not like that

hughsy and smithy and that are good pals of mine, and id rather play along side my friends then strangers to me
sean
sean
23:20 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
virtuoso1978 said:
Its not that.. but lets face it, if F.S.E offered me a place now, id turn them down, because its always friends before glory in my world, but its not like that

hughsy and smithy and that are good pals of mine, and id rather play along side my friends then strangers to me

not been funny but i have proved everyone wrong by staying with vikings for the full season and cam you said now sean is out of clan i am staying here or something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah because it would be harsh for both of us to leave. either one of us had to go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sean
sean
23:23 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
why would it though if two of the clans best players or what ever you stay as a clan and never let it pull the whole team down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well obviously if a bigger clan asked me to join, i would want to take it, especially if it was F.S.E or dollars and cents..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean has been in this clan when i was in it and to be fair he is better than you virtuoso1978 and he has played well for them also
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
gl sean
sean
sean
23:43 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
_unforgiven_ said:
sean has been in this clan when i was in it and to be fair he is better than you virtuoso1978 and he has played well for them also

Adam thanks mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right I'm going to look through the team sheet over the next week or to and player that are not pulling there weight are going to be leaving ok, I have a few players lined up so if you want to keep your place here then show me that you willing ok.

If you are asked to leave then don't take it personally I am just doing what is best for the clan and the players that can be bothered ok.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
did i say he was worse than me lmao ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't start arguing .

And as you might have noticed sean is currently my Vice Captain but when he leaves I already have his successor in mind but if you think you deserve it then inbox me your reason why and a could be persuaded otherwise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:07 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
virtuoso1978 said:
did i say he was worse than me lmao ?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sean
sean
00:22 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doomslave should be next vice because he is a great team player a good friend and will keep things smooth wile craig is not there
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Vikings - The Takeover

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.