lol!
with prior notice, just about.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:41 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's been played!

Final:

whocares8x8 (2) vs (3) slatty

Arc: He took it with a nice half after I played a terrible shot to snooker myself.
Reg: He took it in the colors after I massively underhit to leave no shot on the last red.
COMEBACK ON
Orig: I hit a nice 132 which is of course dedicated to Ian.
Carom: After what seemed like a solid 15 minutes of play, slatty finally took the game with a brilliant run of 2.
Power: The shots we missed here were outrageous! I finally managed to scrape a 105 together with 2 seconds to go. Won about 300-260.

Nice games and nice win!

All the best to Ian's family for the future.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:01 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well done both

congratulations to slatty the winner of the ians tribute tournament and earned himself a one year premium account. need to get in touch with jack_pot for that

unlucky to seb the worthy runner up

and finally thanks everyone for competing in the tournament and giving ian a proper sendoff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:24 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Was brilliant, over the moon that it got carried on despite my banning, i feel like ive let Ian down for getting banned, despite not deserving to, i hope you dont hold anything again me mate!

Great tournament, and well done to Slatty for the victory over a great player in Seb ( Did Germany win by the way ? )

R.I.P Ian, always going to be a part of funky snooker <3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:42 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's been played!

Final:

whocares8x8 (2) vs (3) slatty

Arc: He took it with a nice half after I played a terrible shot to snooker myself.
Reg: He took it in the colors after I massively underhit to leave no shot on the last red.
COMEBACK ON
Orig: I hit a nice 132 which is of course dedicated to Ian.
Carom: After what seemed like a solid 15 minutes of play, slatty finally took the game with a brilliant run of 2.
Power: The shots we missed here were outrageous! I finally managed to scrape a 105 together with 2 seconds to go. Won about 300-260.

Nice games and nice win!

All the best to Ian's family for the future.

A fitting final in memory of a cracking chap. It had a bit of everything from brilliance to awfulness. I'm sure Seb let me win to let an allstar take the tournament in Ian's memory

As for jack_pot, please donate the £10 to a charity of kelly1234 choice. I feel she is best placed in funky world to select fitting destination for the money.

Well done to all involved and a special thanks to Dgen for his efforts.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:49 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no problem, happy to do it

slatty if you don't have kel on FB and want to talk message me and ill give you name
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mk_Lad's Tribute Event

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.