Euro 2012 Tournament

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11213
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:01 Wed 18 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
deadline today _unforgiven_ and banana disappointed this hasn't been played as you nearly had 2 weeks to play and i saw you both online the other night.

ill be tagging you both at dinnertime tonight for a final push to get this played.

can you both start sending me your messages on your efforts so far.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:03 Wed 18 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
[IMG]http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/euro2012_logo_b.jpg[/IMG]

[U][B]Semi Final:[/B] [/U](First to 2 Arc, Reg, Orig)
In best of 3 stop when someone reaches 2

[Img]http://i50.tinypic.com/5f4206.png[/Img] 0-0 [Img]http://i50.tinypic.com/301khhh.png[/Img]
[Img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2z539co.png[/Img] [B]4-0[/B] [Img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2qldgdz.png[/Img]

Deadline: 18th July

[SPOILER][MEMBER]banana[/MEMBER] vs [MEMBER]_unforgiven_[/MEMBER][/SPOILER]
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:39 Wed 18 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
deadline midnight tonight (although if you can get it played before i do defaults when i come on tomorrow thats good too) _unforgiven_ and banana

can you both start sending me your messages on your efforts so far.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:04 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
defaults time:

its a shame it came to this as both of you are very active and nagging you both to play but i can only from what i have been given, since _unforgiven_ posted his progress and banana didn't (unless i am mistaken), _unforgiven_ goes through to the final.

shame they had to be a loser really.

Good Luck to Portugal and Ireland in the Final
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:05 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Final: (Best of 4 Arc, Reg, Orig)
In best of 4 someone reaches 3 or score is 2-2 in each mode

Posted Image 0-0 Posted Image

Deadline: 26th July

Edited at 15:24 Thu 19/07/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
defaults time:

its a shame it came to this as both of you are very active and nagging you both to play but i can only from what i have been given, since _unforgiven_ posted his progress and banana didn't (unless i am mistaken), _unforgiven_ goes through to the final.

shame they had to be a loser really.

Good Luck to Portugal and Ireland in the Final

Whenever I saw Adam online I did message him asking "are you ready to play". Understandably he wasn't able to play due to being in work, but the effort made by both of us was at least equal. Nevermind, all the best in the final Adam
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:10 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
np mate just only info i saw was that adam made contact with you and you made contact back. if you told me this sooner i could have given an extension or something.

like i said though its unfortunate that they had to be a loser.

ill still be doing my world cup once this final is done so something to look forward to
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:32 Sun 22 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
m_wood
m_wood
01:09 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Will the Irish _unforgiven_ accept Portugals advances to play the EURO 2012 Final, or just keep it ignored...
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:24 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nm

Edited at 23:48 Mon 23/07/12 (BST)
m_wood
m_wood
17:44 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
EURO 2012 FINAL
Pre Match Build Up
We are just hours away from the EURO 2012 Final between the Republic of Ireland and Portugal. Both countries have shown great form to reach this stage and will do battle in the Olympic Stadium in Kiev for the Euro 2012 Trophy. Lets take a look on how the Irish and Portugal made this journey

Republic of Ireland
2-0 vs Italy
2-0 vs Croatia
2-0 vs Spain
QF 4-3 vs France
S Penalties vs Czech Republic

Portugal
1-1 vs Germany
2-0 vs Netherlands
2-0 vs Denmark
QF 2-1 vs Greece
S 4-0 vs England

Posted Image
Posted Image
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:38 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
come on guys deadline is suppose to be today.

wood says unforgiven is ignoring him, unforgiven says that woody won't reply to his messages, if this continues i won't invite either of you to my new competition as its about trust. so just get it done and ill reconsider
m_wood
m_wood
17:48 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL dgeneratio, as i said, he has me on ignore, so any messages I get from him via Inbox, I cant respond to!!!!

But alas, I got someone to PM him yesterday and hes removed me from ignore so hopefully we will play tonight or tomorrow
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:51 Fri 27 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
he said that he didn't have you on ignore. now saying he tried to contact you and you ran off.

anyways im hearing 2 different stories so im giving this until Sunday then i will DQ both of you unless one of you can back up your claims. I don't want to do this but personally backed me up into a wall.

after Sunday ill start my new competition which by then if im still hearing 2 different stories then i won't invite you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Fri 27 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You can invite me though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Fri 27 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
he said that he didn't have you on ignore. now saying he tried to contact you and you ran off.

anyways im hearing 2 different stories so im giving this until Sunday then i will DQ both of you unless one of you can back up your claims. I don't want to do this but personally backed me up into a wall.

after Sunday ill start my new competition which by then if im still hearing 2 different stories then i won't invite you.

and as we all know, this would mean I win..
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:22 Sat 28 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

anyways looks like my rant worked as they are playing now, good luck lads

decided to scrap my new format for now (may do it in few months after carompions) but next time i bring it back ill invite active people here.
m_wood
m_wood
03:57 Sat 28 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No rant works with me, we had already agreed to play 2 days ago after he unignored me and we spoke on PM.

Well as for the EURO 2012 FINAL itself...

Portugal opened the scoring through defender Pepe. Then the Euro 2012 Final was marred by controversy. During a phase of play be Ireland, Portugal unexpectadly left the pitch, and Ireland claimed the 2nd goal. Portugal refused to accept this. Ireland refused to accept a replay of their passage of play. Portugal then played as fair as they could and with the score 1-0, handed a Huge Advantage of play to Ireland, which they accepted and from which they equalised for 1-1. Ireland then took the initative and scored 2 quick goals after some clumsy Portugeuse play and so after the Arcade round, the Irish led by 3 goals to 1.
In the Regular Half of the final, Portugal dominated and scored first again... and then gave the ball away in a strong position allowing the Irish to literally steal the win.... before Portugal retook the lead in the Regular half via Cristinao Ronaldo. The Irish then decided to call an impromtu sleep break..

so as The Euro 2012 Final Stands

Republic of Ireland 4-3 Portugal

1 Regular to play
Potential 4 Original to play
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
04:04 Sat 28 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

EURO 2012 Final (First to 3 or 2-2 in Arc, Reg + Orig)

Posted Image 3-4 Posted Image

Posted Image
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:47 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

EURO 2012 Final (First to 3 or 2-2 in Arc, Reg + Orig)

Posted Image 3-4 Posted Image

Posted Image

bumped while your both online
Pages: 11213
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Euro 2012 Tournament

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.