Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Black Ops:: Operation Chemtrails (Under new MGMT)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14041
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
people im sorry for that, but i came here invited by specific people who are now off the clan themselves.

Its a new year too. While this thing doesnt go anywhere and im busy enough already with music, im sad to announce that im off the clan, and no offers from another one will be accepted.

New year resolution lol

fuzzy is now charles (my nickname in Greek music scene :P).... solo career only (and carom world champioship too)

Happy 2013 to all!!!! :D

PS Get out more, play less ;)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:43 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
not looking good for Black Ops now.

People who could sub into carom...

miirrr (Deactivated 3 days)
scrabble (Deactivated 6 days)

so unless one of those come back (or your willing to swap but even if you swap you face same problem) your pretty much screwed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:17 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anybody wants to run this clan.. Go ahead.
i have not got the time to invite more players and run this clan. i think we would have folded anyway. If somebody runs it.. All the best
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well this is disastrous... might aswell just call it a day now and get it done with...
sean147
sean147
21:27 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well this is disastrous... might aswell just call it a day now and get it done with...
clan match ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
clan match ?

10 mins?
sean147
sean147
21:29 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
okay
zina
zina
00:17 Wed 2 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
POWER
apples_back (2) vs (1) zina

Any other Black-Ops-fool around to play his games???
adam_147
adam_147
23:41 Wed 2 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
miirrr has reactivated .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This clan looking like it's going to fold...I've tried talking once or twice, and got like 2 replies in about 2 days...it's such an inactive clan it's unreal.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
12:50 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
We're gonna leave this running a few more days to see if games get played and if anyone wants to run it, but it will fold otherwise.
i_am_james
i_am_james
12:57 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well as soon as my laptop decided to be a turd I knew this would happen, and I knew Sean would hot foot it back to anger management with his tail between his legs...

I am really sorry guys, we know that we would of still been going strong if I didn't have technical difficulties. I WILL be back shortly and I WILL be resurrecting Black Ops but for the time being it looks like it's over...

I want to thank you all for staying and playing and pulling together in my recent absence (well apart from posting).

I want to thank Lee for setting this up and leaving me in charge, I hope I didn't disappoint any of you. I tried my best in the time that I was in charge and tried to be as fair as possible.

I also want to apologise to dgen and seb for throwing a spanner in the works at this awkward time in the season.

But, thank you to the default team for deciding to put us in and give us a chance in the league over predators even after me and Lee went stupid on the forums.

This is the end of Black Ops...... For now!!!

Good luck wherever you go and whatever you do.

It's been a pleasure lads

See you all soon

James

Xx
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:15 Fri 4 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry for posting but sorry you see you go and hope to see you when your more active.

Those members in this clan is still apart of the Individual League and The Players Championship so be sure to check those out
Pages: 14041
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Ops:: Operation Chemtrails (Under new MGMT)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.