Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
samj147
samj147
14:07 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. ACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE
Please do not use language that is threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

I find the term "crack_pot" threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar and obscene, so I've had no choice but to report you to the admins.

hahahahaha
mich
mich
14:12 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well of course not silly, I moved.

That's alright it stores previous locations you log in from.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh the hilarity of the funkysnooker forums...most banal place on earth.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well of course not silly, I moved.

That's alright it stores previous locations you log in from.

Unfortunately, uzbekistan is a poor country and 92% of the population don't even know what a computer is, let alone have enough money to buy one. That's why I swam to Jamaica, where my jobs as a reggae musician & 100m sprinter allow me to own two high-powered computers. I'm truly blessed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Respect Mon !
i_win_again
i_win_again
14:44 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
'Hot_________ more like slow & cheat shot'

Yep, if I want to be a whinging boring old sadcase I know who to turn to.
pfft i made the best thread on the game snog, marry or avoid so jog on! It got capped because it was too good!

Anyway get rid of that picture on your profile page its making the place look a mess
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. ACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE
Please do not use language that is threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

I find the term "crack_pot" threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar and obscene, so I've had no choice but to report you to the admins.

And an invasion of another privacy
si123
si123
17:18 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I ain't read any of this so just got one word

CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha who knows mesaying that could be a good or bad thing living right on the edge there lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmfao at this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Removed it myself because apparently it offends those with a lack of sense of humour. My bad*

Edited at 17:19 Fri 30/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is this guy the new wannabe me or something? Failing miserably.
whos this guy?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:49 Fri 30 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leave her (solace) alone! This is the abusive forum is it? Maybe one should be made so certain individuals who feel the need to put someone down, can do so!
mich
mich
01:10 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leave her (solace) alone! This is the abusive forum is it? Maybe one should be made so certain individuals who feel the need to put someone down, can do so!

SHE, looks suspiciously like a 12 year old HE on the picture they have on their about me, also they brought it on themselves, I had a joke about the taste in music and bam they started the abusing.

They also started abusing someone else over past threads made, so if you're trying to stick up for your Internet "girl"friend then read the thread properly, you really are an idiot at times.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
"what u talkin bout fool, California Gurls is the epitomy of art. Have you seen the video?"

How incredibly abusive! And obviously I was being entirely serious when I called 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry the epitomy of art. Mate, have you really not grasped the fact that this entire thread is a joke yet? Jesus flippin' Christ...

Funkysnooker really is the most banal, boring, uptight cesspit imaginable...even by interweb standards. *smh*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:22 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
funky posters do enjoy jumping on people if they don't like something, move on or loosen up I say
adam_147
adam_147
01:25 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You shouldnt be posting Joke threads in Game Queries, if you want to post for a laugh then it goes in Fun and Games or Gen Chat.

There are people here who have genuine queries about the game or genuine ideas, it isn't fair on them that their forum for raising these is trashed by people posting waste of time threads.

I don't want to see any more.

Thanks.
mich
mich
01:26 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
According to your girlfriend I am being abusive etc, if that is so you calling people fools etc then having a go at jack pot and I win again is also abusive, I grasped the concept of the thread straight away hence the humour in my first few posts.

It is sniper who doesn't understand the jokey concept.

If you wish to take this further please contact my lawyer, foxy_147.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:05 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
funky posters do enjoy jumping on people if they don't like something, move on or loosen up I say
exactly, which is why i said that. I dont even know solace, so for mich to have yet "another go" at me..you failed. Ive only posted once to solace, when she made her clan. Lighten up people. This is supposed to be family friendly..but past idk how many years all we see is arguing on just about every opinionated thread! It needs to stop..its just silly.
sarahh
sarahh
10:11 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
exactly, which is why i said that. I dont even know solace, so for mich to have yet "another go" at me..you failed. Ive only posted once to solace, when she made her clan. Lighten up people. This is supposed to be family friendly..but past idk how many years all we see is arguing on just about every opinionated thread! It needs to stop..its just silly.

i think you need to read what you posted again and then have a lil think about your own posts and what you say , from me reading this its like you taking the side of solace and jumping on the backs of mich and jack pot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Sat 1 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well jack is the first to sy who is this guy trying to act like him, failed miserably! Then solace got a bit irked if i believe right, without going to look. And a few others chimed in with jack, after solace replied. I just said they need to leave her alone, as nobody needed to put her down, yeah she made a pointless thread, but why attack somebody for it? IM DONE.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Has it REALLY come to this??!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.