Well done bom
count_raven
count_raven
21:38 Tue 12 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
impressive! congrats bomjaza
i_am_james
i_am_james
01:52 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Poor achievement... He plays late at night so theres hardly anyone in the tournies, after 12am. Plus, anyone can play arcade.

Before everyone gets butthurt, there is no chance that im the only one that has this view of him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Poor achievement... He plays late at night so theres hardly anyone in the tournies, after 12am. Plus, anyone can play arcade.

Before everyone gets butthurt, there is no chance that im the only one that has this view of him

Agreed only 100 odd are probably tournaments worth looking at. But still 500 is a lot!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Totally agree.
thegame26
thegame26
03:53 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Agree also , but still good achievement
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:01 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is only one arcade tournament after midnight though, and to be fair to him i have seen him in big ones and still win and all that good stuff.

500+ is a nice achievement, bomjaza is a tournament player so what do you expect.

Second EVER man to pass the 1,000 tournament stage mark and second ever man to pass 500+ tournament wins in a game type over both sites.

First man is onua0767 with over 1,100 tournaments (bomjaza recently reached that also), onua0767 has well over 800 tournament wins in UK on pool.
sarahh
sarahh
10:04 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
theres also the time difference thingy . just cause he doesnt talk much either doent mean you can call it a poor achievement tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh dear, such a shame to see these comments. He deserves the praise.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:40 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah also true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hes a good player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:46 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

It's a great achievement, and he is a great player! One of the best on the site..don't try n bring him down James.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No where near the best on the site lol.

Good tournament player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What a peanut
i_am_james
i_am_james
19:03 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

It's a great achievement, and he is a great player! One of the best on the site..don't try n bring him down James.

LOL dont make me laugh... If he was as good as you think he is, would he back out of every tournament that sean enters?

Ask sean yourself if he does it lol

The fact of the matter is, his rank is so high because he is entering the tournaments late at night with nothing higher than 750's in and getting easy rank and easy wins...

Why are you moaning about not praising him? He has never posted on the forum and i highly doubt he has ever looked through them.

When it all boils down to it, if he was in the same timezone as 70% of the members on here, he wouldn't have a quarter of the achievements that he has now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
llool doesn't matter..

He HAS THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS. You can't deny that. So stop going around the fact that he's done it! And for the record.

3rd place in arc, 2nd place in reg 12th in orig (highest ranking 952) 2nd place in power..not ONE of the best on the site? You make it seem like hes a bit average James..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Wed 13 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id rank him top 10 without having to think..and thats top 10 active, not top 10 all time..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Thu 14 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Top 50 at least.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

500 Arcade Tourn Wins !!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.