Who is your opponent meant to be!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
11:59 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
easy question have you ever thought the guy your playing aint the "REAL" player...

i mean have u played some1 so many times that you know his game inside out and then you play him some time later and he just ain't the same GUY....

is it really down to having 2 players playing 1 account to keep some1 on top..... before any1 says its sour grapes i don't mind losing, damn my account proves that but christ at least if your gonna win play like the real deal...

has any1 else thought some 1 aint who they are views would be appreciated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know what you mean and in the past I have had my own suspects... but you can only play the game at face value - it's a virtual game, god knows who you have the other end really . I would hope that anyone multi using are being caught by admin/mods

I know at least three are "REAL", as I've personally chatted/met them ... but I know too that's not exactly the same "REAL" as your asking
acepotter25
acepotter25
15:20 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
easy question have you ever thought the guy your playing aint the "REAL" player...

i mean have u played some1 so many times that you know his game inside out and then you play him some time later and he just ain't the same GUY....

is it really down to having 2 players playing 1 account to keep some1 on top..... before any1 says its sour grapes i don't mind losing, damn my account proves that but christ at least if your gonna win play like the real deal...

has any1 else thought some 1 aint who they are views would be appreciated

totally agree and I know which game you are talking about and I have noticed that his game isn't the same as it would usually be...the shots he played are nothing like his normal game play
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
15:26 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ace it was blatantly obvious in that game that it was an alt that was playing....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe they play a different game sometimes ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
or maybe, like me... form is an important factor, i;m playing well at the moment, play me a month ago, i was the worst player on, and a month before that, i was playing well again... maybe it depends on where they are, who's around them, or the mood they're in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed, i smash break against some players, usually friends who like a attacking game, but i tap against some players as i know what they are capable of doing.
acepotter25
acepotter25
17:21 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
bom has a very particular and consistent style of play no matter when he plays so it can be clear if their if there are any differences
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bom ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't see it myself. If your talking Bom, he don't need to do this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Wed 18 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im not quite sure where this thread is coming from. Players change their style of play. I smash against someone like dgeneratio or i_am_blessed as they like a attacking game.

I will play tactically against stormforce or scotti2hotti as their that sort of player and i like playing both styles.

Maybe hes just doing that.
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
11:04 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
buzz when u play some1 like bom u know how they play, he is methodical in his play inch perfect precision, damn im 1 of his biggest fans.. he doesn't take chances as i said he is meticulous in his shot choice, this didn't seem like the same guy he left pots u could see a mile off, and instead of taking a straight forward pot its was the hit and hopes when nothing was there that looked suspect more than ever...And when i asked him he just stayed quiet and left..
hell i hope im wrong about this... i really do but it don't add up it really don't
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd totally understand this thread more if he was a poor player and had someone a lot better using his account but his stats clearly show he doesn't need anyone else playing for him. I know the guy is a sore loser tho, beat him a couple of times when I used to play and he always left before the game was over without saying a word!!
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
13:07 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
fuunky i aint no sore loser bud, i learn loads from losing, u can ask any1 if im beat ill admit defeat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never said you were m8, and I know you're not as we've played a few times before!!
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
13:16 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry it sounded like u thought i was the bad loser bud
acepotter25
acepotter25
13:17 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd totally understand this thread more if he was a poor player and had someone a lot better using his account but his stats clearly show he doesn't need anyone else playing for him. I know the guy is a sore loser tho, beat him a couple of times when I used to play and he always left before the game was over without saying a word!!

he's too consistent and fluent in his gameplay so when there is a difference in the game then there's room for suspicion some shots he played were crap and the normal guy would eat them for breakfast.. I watched the game in particular and it was very strange to say the least
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry it sounded like u thought i was the bad loser bud

No m8 I was on about the person you've made the thread about!!

We all have bad games ace, and the guy in question has never been anything special when I've played him.
etarvt
etarvt
13:59 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
he doesn't take chances as i said he is meticulous in his shot choice, this didn't seem like the same guy he left pots u could see a mile off, and instead of taking a straight forward pot its was the hit and hopes when nothing was there that looked suspect more than ever...And when i asked him he just stayed quiet and left..

Noone shall escape from the long hand of the Alcohol :P
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
13:59 Thu 19 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who is your opponent meant to be!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.