_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
15:36 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
and a 107 also :D

yup, wasn't enough tho bud but you gave it your all

mighty match it was

_wales_lad_

Sickest rubdown you will ever see...

haha yeah i know but oh well if people think that is my all then they got another thing coming :P

_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
18:36 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i missed another max
15:30 Mon 02/06/14
Regular Snooker - _wales_lad_ got a break of 112
adam_147
adam_147
22:41 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a cent... shocking Aled .
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
01:57 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Terrible news guys, well for me not you :P
My screen on my computer has gone all blurry white, and everything is slow on it. It occurred a week ago also then it went back to normal and did again shortly after. This time it seems to be permanent.

I do have one of those PC leads to my tv and you can see the windows load up screen then once the computer loads up it cuts out on the TV and says no signal.. Can anybody help me here?

I'll send a pic to adam_147 through Facebook as I can't upload it from phone. Please post on here to see if anybody can help.

Cheers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i missed another max
15:30 Mon 02/06/14
Regular Snooker - _wales_lad_ got a break of 112

Posted Image
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
15:22 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
had to be u to post that alex lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I told you to stop watching those dirty movies James
i_am_james
i_am_james
16:13 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
My screen on my computer has gone all blurry white, and everything is slow on it. It occurred a week ago also then it went back to normal and did again shortly after. This time it seems to be permanent.

I do have one of those PC leads to my tv and you can see the windows load up screen then once the computer loads up it cuts out on the TV and says no signal.. Can anybody help me here?

I'll send a pic to adam_147 through Facebook as I can't upload it from phone. Please post on here to see if anybody can help.

Cheers.

Tbh mate it sounds like your HDD has gone or on its way out. Last year, the same happened to my laptop, I reinstalled windows and it worked for all of 2 hours, My advice would be to get a new computer.
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
16:18 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Cheers.

Tbh mate it sounds like your HDD has gone or on its way out. Last year, the same happened to my laptop, I reinstalled windows and it worked for all of 2 hours, My advice would be to get a new computer.

Yeah need new computer anyway, had it about 5/6 years so I'm not going to complain too much.
Just wish it happened at a time where I wasn't struggling for money!
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
16:52 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
13:42 Tue 03/06/14
Original Snooker - _wales_lad_ got a break of 106

getting there adam :P
adam_147
adam_147
01:21 Wed 4 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Keep going Aled! Get there eventually
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
03:28 Wed 4 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, I know it's early stages of the clan again..
But I think I might have to step down and give up my spot in here for someone who will be more use to the team.

I now have my computer connected to my tv but tbh I'm useless on the tv because the graphics don't seem as good and balls aren't as clear.
The only game I think I might be a bit of help is in killer games but I don't think keeping a spot for someone who can only do killer is worth it.

Overall decision will be with Adam and what he thinks, I don't mind either way.

James xxxxx
adam_147
adam_147
21:01 Wed 4 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
But I think I might have to step down and give up my spot in here for someone who will be more use to the team.

I now have my computer connected to my tv but tbh I'm useless on the tv because the graphics don't seem as good and balls aren't as clear.
The only game I think I might be a bit of help is in killer games but I don't think keeping a spot for someone who can only do killer is worth it.

James xxxxx

Still a couple of weeks before the season. Don't panic yet, might be able to sort things out
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
02:34 Thu 5 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I honestly don't think I'll have computer sorted out tbh mate. I can still help it though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Sat 7 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

James xxxxx

Still a couple of weeks before the season. Don't panic yet, might be able to sort things out

I think i might be in the same boat as James, but the thing is i can more then likely get a comp together but i just dont want to get myself addicted to Funky again like i used to lol.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
12:25 Sat 7 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Season 15:

Signups are now open. They will remain open until midnight, Friday June 13th.

If you wish to participate in the clan league this season, please post your team name and members on the signups thread:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/6487/clan-league-signups

Each clan must have at least 7 and at most 12 players. There is 1 captain and 1 or 2 vice captains per team.
Please post your team name and list the players. Don't number them please- it makes copy/paste more difficult for us.

Once signups close on Friday, I will ask for lineups for the preseason friendlies. You may continue to make changes to your team, even after signups are closed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:17 Sun 8 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Best of luck to this team! May you make the league and may your team prosper in the coming weeks!
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
22:28 Sun 8 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
makes me laugh how people cry when they lose, but yet again all through the game trying to put you off haha
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Total Domination - The Reformation

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.