massive problem

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:23 Fri 3 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
people have lives thats why you don't see damee, ste, kai etc come on anymore. in my opinion only scotch doubles can save this site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Sat 4 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I like a double scotch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:27 Sat 4 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah man dgeneratio., I must agree scotch doubles would be fun, but that'd be clan only..... what about the regular guy like myself who logs on, sees what tourneys are up and plays one, and not interested in clan... scotch doubles with random partner???? hey, have I just hit on something there???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Sat 4 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Best of luck getting anything changed here boys Although I think the majority think Nick should insert something new into Funky..... I'm not sure he will.... not anytime soon
destroyer
destroyer
20:37 Sat 4 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Best of luck getting anything changed here boys Although I think the majority think Nick should insert something new into Funky..... I'm not sure he will.... not anytime soon

I think on the subject of snookers, maybe a swerve shot could be implimented
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
21:08 Sat 4 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I think on the subject of snookers, maybe a swerve shot could be implimented

By who? ian had a good point there lol
leonard
leonard
17:48 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The lack of sportsmanship on this site is amazing, I have lost count of the amount of games where I have been abused merely for winning and sometimes when losing. A certain individual has just logged out of our tournament game when I was two shots away from a maximum break, what is the point of that?
There are a lot of great people on here but the idiots are taking over.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The lack of sportsmanship on this site is amazing, I have lost count of the amount of games where I have been abused merely for winning and sometimes when losing. A certain individual has just logged out of our tournament game when I was two shots away from a maximum break, what is the point of that?
There are a lot of great people on here but the idiots are taking over.

I guess your break was over as soon as they left? If you disable automatic tournament wins, they can leave but you can continue to finish.
leonard
leonard
18:10 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate, I'm not bothered about the break, it's the lack of respect and lack of sportsmanship that is the problem. Thanks for the tip though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Mon 20 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
people have lives thats why you don't see damee, ste, kai etc come on anymore. in my opinion only scotch doubles can save this site

Ok. just readin this random drunken post for first time in like two weeks, but i bloody love this first post i've read on it, SCOTCH DOUBLES would be so so awesome.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:43 Mon 20 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
two v two, turn about,

would get everopne back.

and as for dude who said people have lives now..... I have a great nightlife mate, I'm actually known by bouncers left right and centre in Belfast, so don't be rude ta :P
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

massive problem

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.