Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12526
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:58 Thu 8 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship + Individuals are released:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9169/players-championship/60#811048
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10185/clan-league-individual-championship/8#811049

Deadlines:
7th Oct-21st Oct: Round of 32
21st Oct-4th Nov: Round of 16

Good Luck
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:43 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry guys I haven't been very well for a little while, I'll get these fixtures posted as soon as I'm ony laptop. Also please welcome to heart_beat, great player, and full team now!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:50 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
By the way guys, you can add news players anytime and can play in the current fixtures, guys removed can't unless they are in a team.

You can also sub if a game has started if other clan agree and they decide the scores fate if to restart from scratch or from current score.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:29 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
League: CoD vs AS

Arcade
2pac786 vs fran_
Regular
kilimanjaro vs buckjam
Original
dvz vs zina
Mixed
linfield1886 vs zantestukenz

Thats the usual 6 frames of your game type I believe.. (Dave and Dave I will alternate you with reg and orig as I know you both enjoy both of the types) Also Curt is available straight away to play in all fixtures as am I so if anybody has a game too many or will have any trouble let me know! As I sent in the fixtures in the last couple of minutes from my phone because I've had an awful chest infection and cold

Cup: CoD vs PHO

kilimanjaro vs clifton188
dvz vs legend_pot
linfield1886 vs joeyy

CoD 4 VS 1 AS

kilimanjaro vs sarahh
dvz 4 vs 1 horse10000
linfield1886 vs zina

All cup games are as usual, 1 frame of each game type.

Deadline is Wednesday October 21st (my Birthday!)

Very good luck guys, lets do this!

Edited at 17:17 Fri 09/10/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:38 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
nice deadline lol, my birthday is Next FBL deadline on Darkpool.com
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
don't forget to add Curt to team changes though Dee if you want to sub him in, difference is no quarantine so can do it minutes before you sub him in even
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:16 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
And Curt is eligible to play any games in the first fixture there is no quarantine rule so if anybody needs subbing out (as I know some people will have more games than others) you can always ask!

I think we've had our first result of the new season so far

dvz 4 vs 1 horse10000

Great start! Well done Dave, and thanks for playing before I'd even dragged my lazy butt online to post the fixtures! Awesome debut for CoD too Dave.

Best of luck everyone!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:37 Fri 9 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
For the first time (since CPL), users can edit the League Spreadsheet but just the score and teams (No Fixture Pages due to a trial period, No Breaks or Golden Cue either). You just enter your teams total score in the fixture and the table will update as they are live. Most of the cells are Protected so only i can edit those as the Runner.

Subs must still be posted but as their are no fixture pages, just update that on your clan thread (Cup - captains must agree to swaps is the only restriction).

Remember to post the result(s) on the results thread and team changes on the team changes thread and type "done" when you have inputted so we know what has been updated.

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xL_KKx-bsPUkhSoI0DtIxEYBNs1BYDRjVPU0lFdxSKo/edit#gid=0

Thanks Guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Sat 10 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers

im not fussed on playing all the time as i work alot but if i got a game ill play it
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:21 Sat 10 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers

im not fussed on playing all the time as i work alot but if i got a game ill play it

No worries hon, as long as a game is arranged and played you can be off an entire fixture bar the day you play for all we mind! I think we'll do great this season, a very nice lil team we have
sarahh
sarahh
23:42 Sat 10 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
hi , just so you know 2pac has been offline 12 days now
dvz
dvz
03:07 Sun 11 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Done
And Curt is eligible to play any games in the first fixture there is no quarantine rule so if anybody needs subbing out (as I know some people will have more games than others) you can always ask!

I think we've had our first result of the new season so far

dvz 4 vs 1 horse10000

Great start! Well done Dave, and thanks for playing before I'd even dragged my lazy butt online to post the fixtures! Awesome debut for CoD too Dave.

Best of luck everyone!

ha more than wel;come v :) sz didnt post forgot to - lets smash it :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Sun 11 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How you all doing?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:23 Mon 12 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahh 2pac is around, he's just on pool more at the moment, I'll give him a shout

Better now, Curt, finally getting over my chest infection. How's you?
linfield1886
linfield1886
00:15 Wed 14 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I lost 5-0 to joeyy - really, really sorry guys sooo disappointed with that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Wed 14 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
15 days 2pac?
sarahh
sarahh
00:04 Fri 16 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
hi dee dee , still no sign of 2pac
linfield1886
linfield1886
01:22 Fri 16 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I won 4-2 against zantestukenz glad to restore a wee bit of pride in myself
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:54 Fri 16 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played Linny! And don't worry about your loss, first set of the season we have plenty of games and time, you're a great player and always bring in wonderful results, so don't give yourself a hard time!

Anyone else having trouble guys? Curt is an available sub, so I will mail 2pac on pool and if he doesn't answer feel free to grab Curt!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Sat 17 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys could i have lists for League + Cup Fixture Two by Wednesday 9 pm. If we get lists early and all captains are happy with their list we could release early (Schedule deadline would remain unless its a late release).

Set Two 21st Oct-4th Nov
Fix2
Cup Group Game

League
2 FSD 0 v 0 AS
2 CoD 0 v 0 PHO
2 D&C 0 v 0 HH

Cup
A AS 0 v 0 PHO
A CoD 0 v 0 PHO
B HH 0 v 0 D&C
B FSD 0 v 0 D&C