Single Player League (Regular)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
count_raven
count_raven
01:23 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I see the fact about Sarah but I decided to give her til end of week. As each of you must have bombed her with messages I advice you all to just lean back and wait for an answer next days. If I cant see her stepping forward I will take appropriate consequences.
sarah
sarah
01:54 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ do i have to play him too?

going to try and do many as i can by Wednesday Night, going to be busy for a week on Thursday so won't be free then.

Cheers

Him?

show me a video site that i can upload a video on here and i will personally speak to you via video on thread and you will see i am no HIM.
sarah
sarah
01:55 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will get my games played, i have simply had laptop issues
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
02:24 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

going to try and do many as i can by Wednesday Night, going to be busy for a week on Thursday so won't be free then.

Cheers

Him?

show me a video site that i can upload a video on here and i will personally speak to you via video on thread and you will see i am no HIM.

Maybe try and READ the thread as HIM is me if ya don't mind, def not you!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:19 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Cheers

Him?

Hipperoos is right ^ means the post above (and meant Hippes) and meant as banter but people these days don't understand.

You haven't changed
count_raven
count_raven
13:18 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ahhh, so jimi_clapton is hippesville from pool?
count_raven
count_raven
13:19 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will get my games played, i have simply had laptop issues

Ok sarah. Happy to see you dont withdraw.
count_raven
count_raven
13:22 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will still leave mr_legend in. Who knows about his issues! If he still did not show to some point I will just delete him from table!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:38 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep Carsten
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:06 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me vs Hippes

2-0 me so far

was one of those where i should have been 2-0 down and got some luck to achieve it.

Frame 1: Hippes nice 33 then we couldn't pot for toffee, i ended up winning it
Frame 2: I Snookered him from break, im in the balls and miss an acute mid on 62 (felt more like myself here), Hippes makes a 51 in return so then i had a long blue which i'm not good at so missed and left it safe (thats the luck part of the match) then i won next visit.

two close frames, one open and one scrappy. TBC another time.

ggs mate
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
14:41 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me vs Hippes

2-0 me so far

was one of those where i should have been 2-0 down and got some luck to achieve it.

Frame 1: Hippes nice 33 then we couldn't pot for toffee, i ended up winning it
Frame 2: I Snookered him from break, im in the balls and miss an acute mid on 62 (felt more like myself here), Hippes makes a 51 in return so then i had a long blue which i'm not good at so missed and left it safe (thats the luck part of the match) then i won next visit.

two close frames, one open and one scrappy. TBC another time.

ggs mate

Shoulda had 2nd, can't believe pink went in after potting blue
count_raven
count_raven
14:41 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
heyo jimi_clapton. i could still add you if you like but up till now you are not in officially!
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
15:14 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
heyo jimi_clapton. i could still add you if you like but up till now you are not in officially!

There's absolutely NOTHING official about me lol
sarah
sarah
16:00 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Cheers

Him?

Hipperoos is right ^ means the post above (and meant Hippes) and meant as banter but people these days don't understand.

You haven't changed

I have not no, i still react in the same way to crap.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:27 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is banter towards Hippes, a funny joke if you like to call it that. We are friends and he knows i'm joking as i like playing him and makes me laugh. or also means messing around and don't mean what i say.

If you can't take a joke then that is your problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
so sarah logs in and @14:07 i ask if shes playing to which she says *i'll message you when im done*..14:51..logs out without so much as a single word after playing 2 different people for almost an hour and me waiting like a total plum

and if theres any disputes i have screen shot
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
18:06 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is banter towards Hippes, a funny joke if you like to call it that. We are friends and he knows i'm joking as i like playing him and makes me laugh. or also means messing around and don't mean what i say.

If you can't take a joke then that is your problem.

Always good to be able to have AND take a joke/banter.
Pretty much the same as winning and losing, can go either way
YOU DIRTY CHEATING SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!

Also applicable when giving stick you gotta be able to take it too.
All swings n roundabouts in real and online life, tho some think they can get away with more online
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:38 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
true mate, their are worse communities out there
legend_pot
legend_pot
23:22 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Regular Game

legend_pot 4 - 0 buckjam

breaks of 56, 62 and 115 for me

I was pretty poor to begin with missed too many balls, but I gradually got better as the match went on, and finished on a nice 115 cent last frame, luckily he didn't punish me enough for my earlier errors in the match ggs mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Wed 23 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
fran v destroyer

4-0

none of us were on it at all and things just worked out for me better than himself..ggs mate

as for sarah iv not bothered to message her as she is never online and has not messaged me anyways...and i think she plays pool and never gets any games done!

also i read above her comments..
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Single Player League (Regular)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.