thats Back in Baulk mate, i'll move it to right thread
thegame26
thegame26
22:15 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:37 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dead Meat doesn't want the game to stand so the result is void and the above games must be played as the swap was never reversed from either team.

Cheers.

That is a total joke...

with the lack of players and a clan league barely surviving only common sense should prevail and the important thing is the game got played before the deadline.

Both players were willing to play and the game was played in good faith and spirit.

I have been on everyday and nothing was occurring so with a bit of cajoling we got the game swapped to w_hoolahan who then did not even have the decency to reply despite being on 2 or 3 times after I sent 2 messages.
So the original match was played as booby trap at least made an effort to come and play it.

Now they are saying the result should not stand....hmmm if it were the other way round I am sure they may have a different view.
With so few players on as I said the most important thing is that it gets played...all we need to do is pop a note on the thread saying fixture reversed.
If Deadmeat do not agree then they are being idiotic , devisive and frankly pathetic.............. or they let it go ahead in the spirit of a friendly league that we are all trying to keep going then they are jolly good fellows.
If the result is negative then I am afraid you lose another player from the league as you can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Really... i was not going to bother commenting on anything said but i was laughing way to hard.

First off Sarah... you were in the fixture in another game with Andy so not sure what you are talking about regarding this game. I see us as friends so ill leave it there.

Secondly, i made the swap in good faith to get a game completed in the first place. If you where trying to be friendly or helpful to begin with we would have had a sub for Baz ten days ago when he told you guys he could not play.

You and Booby where the original fixture there and you told me he messaged you and you gave him your times and that was all that had been said by either of you regarding it. Booby was around at your times on many occasions and you weren't, i also come on quite late and check times of opponents and to see if my guys are being active or what is going on. So i find it rather funny that the only other "effort" made since then by either of you was you going onto pool with Sarah and pestering Booby into playing knowing full well the swap had already been made. Its not the law that you have to reply to a message straight away especially when you are busy.

Regardless of what you might think win or lose i would have inquired either way regarding that game especially after hearing from Booby on how it came about. I could care less about a scoreline it is more about the integrity of the league and going by its rules which has now been done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:50 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lastly, you have been saying for weeks your done in clans mate and if you want to go that is up to you but that wont change the mind of the runner just because you threaten to go...

I have no issues with you at all and i am just looking out for my team and doing everything by the book as this is the only league that seems to do that unlike pool (to which this ain't a dig at Keith either who runs it over there its just some people on there that ruin it completely).

Far as im concerned it is over with mate, if you want to continue it then just offline message me and we can talk there instead of bringing maybe any further disputes to the threads. Cheers bud.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:28 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Kili, wait a minute, i would have kept the score but because the swap wasn't reversed it was down to Dead Meat which for whatever reason (none of my business) decided not to let the result stand which is their right.

As you know you must posts on subs to make them official, Back in Baulk didn't for one of our cup games but chose to keep score as a game was played.

If clans don't agree to a Cup Swap a Swap won't be done (not the issue), The issue is that clans didn't post to reverse the swap. Yes common sense would be keep the score and HH would be through (as i said i would) but a Captains view where i would keep the score and a Runners unbiased view where i have to follow rules (Only rule i broke is given dispensations to struggling clans).

It isn't my fault.

Edited at 09:32 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:30 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
5 Substitutions

5.1 Informing league hosts
All substitutions must immediately be posted in the League substitutions thread. This enables fixtures and the web site to be updated promptly.

5.2.1 Swaps
You may not use substitutions to gain a more favorable fixture. Swaps are not allowed except in case of a time zone/availability issue.
Both captains must agree to a swap to try and discourage reversals.

5.2.2 Player Eligibility
One player can play two fixtures in a single fixture. All players are eligible to play in the killer game, regardless of whether they have played another game in the fixture.
Players not listed in the clan league team at the beginning of the fixture may not be substituted in (Quarantine Rule).
Players otherwise ineligible to play may not be substituted in (ex. cup-tied).
Players are eligible to play in the Cup and Plate Final only if they were signed at least two fixtures prior to the final.

5.3 Cancelling Subs
Substitutions may be cancelled. This will be recorded as another sub. Once a game has started, substitutions can no longer be cancelled.

Please follow these guidelines:

- Post on substitutions thread.
- Post on opponent's thread.
- Message the players involved

5.4 Substitutions in Cup Games
A player that is substituted out of a cup game is only eligible to be subbed back into that same game. This stops any possible match fixing in Cup matches.
sarahh
sarahh
14:53 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
am i not aload to have a say on things ? , kili is my team mate and just thought it was a little unfair you not accepting the result to be honest

i have my game played havent i so i don see what thats got to do with anything

i wasnt pestering booby on pool at all , kili pmed booby which he didnt reply to him soo kili seen me in a clan game versus booby so he asked me pass the message on which i did
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:59 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
course you can, If Jay hadn't posted i would have let the result stand as assume things are ok, he questioned the result so i had to follow the rules.

If sub was reversed then Dead Meat wouldn't have a case as everything was done by the book.

It's a real shame but Jays the one who asked the result to be void and as no reversal was posted the games was...

w_hoolahan v kilimanjaro
booby_trap v bigbaz199

This meant kilimanjaro vs booby_trap didn't exist which is the reason i had to void the result when requested. Had the Swap been reversed from either team i would have dismissed the case as games would have been official before the void happened.

Just following the rules here, can't be fairer than that.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:11 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We have Ryan free now, Me or Richie later for Arc whenever Noob wants to play, i'll be about most of evening.

Joey's game, was both browsing on Pool earlier but not sure if either messaged. In case i have to sub into Arc, Ryan has volunteered to play dvz around Midnight (Not Official) if Joey can't play tonight.

Deadline is when i manage to log in tomorrow.

Cheers

EDIT: Joey now browsing, If he asks not to be subbed though then will abide by that

Edited at 18:45 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:21 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Arc
??? vs booby_trap
now
legend_pot vs booby_trap
booby_trap
booby_trap
21:46 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
arcade me vs legend

0-6

he hit 4 halves and 2 maxes

i had 20 something points total over 6 frames
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:48 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Harsh Luck mate, Wasn't meant to be tactical but may seem that way
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:53 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
In response to Carstens Post asking if he ever agreed to a Cup Swap

no idea mate, wasn't refused until the game was played as no one posted so assumed HH was fine with it.

I'll message Horse on Pool and ask for a second opinion. If he thinks i should keep the result then i will do as grounds for HH to reverse DMs Cup Swap on the other hand, DM had grounds to void result as swap was never reversed from either team.

As a player i think the result should stand personally but going to get a 2nd opinion.

Until this time, the Default info Period, Thursday Morning will be the new Cup/Plate deadline so i have time to sort out this mess.

Thanks Guys.
count_raven
count_raven
23:16 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
any idea about booby and his match against klien?
booby_trap
booby_trap
23:20 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I messaged klien while he was browsing on pool, as he suggested, and he never answered me.
count_raven
count_raven
23:24 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I messaged klien while he was browsing on pool, as he suggested, and he never answered me.

ah ok mate. saw that post too late now

but like i said he is on and ready!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:38 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I have spoken with Keith about this situation and how i'm struggling to handle it so i asked him to help me choose the final verdict if the result stands or not.

The final verdict is the Result will remain voided and this won't be re changed and it is final.

Sorry to both teams but i sought out help from an experienced runner on Pool for his advice as sensed i would be hit hard no matter the final verdict so i had to forget about every emotion up to this point and have a clear mind.

For next season, A member of BOTH teams may have to post and agree to Cup Swaps otherwise it won't stand.

Also All Subs/Swaps (Including Reversals before or during a match), Must be posted on Sub Changes to make them official.

Hate to do that but prevents this happening again.

Result remains Voided and Cup Deadline will be Thursday Morning when i log in.

horse10000
No on pool the game would be void as no post confirming swap back so you cannot prove they new they were playing the game, the player may have tricked and to not post afterwards is not good enough.

If captains agreed it would stand if not it would be void but it is up to you if you allow free reign then score would stand
dgeneratio
okay then, i'll keep it voided, thanks for your help

Thanks for your help Keith and bare in mind Keith isn't to blame for this i felt i had to get a 2nd opinion as was conflicted

Edited at 20:44 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:31 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Final League Games of the season have been released:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/7708/clan-league-news/38#819004

Deadline: 2nd Oct

Note: Cup/Plate Finals will be released when the Heaven and Hell vs Dead Meat game reaches its conclusion or the fixture expires in which case when the fixture is over, would like Captains to send me a Cup/Plate list (BB is already out).

Due to this the season may be extended one week to compensate for the extension.

Thanks
dvz
dvz
02:01 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz - joey

5 - 1

very mixed games not easy splits n some breaks, rattles n snookers.

both had gd n bad lk bt he had more bad tbh.

ggs ul m8. :)
Pages: 13031
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.