Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
spinner
spinner
Admin
15:55 Sat 2 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was cathing up on some favourite Hitman promo's and the stuff he has done recently, when I remembered this. A few years ago the WWE did some fantastic "Desire" videos featuring the music of Kid Rock, Creed, and others.

Because they were not on good terms, there never was a Bret Hart one, so a fan made this, and its well worth a watch if you haven't seen it :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5hx9VzPBMI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5hx9VzPBMI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just wondering - how many here were fans during the late 80's when the Hart Foundation, and Bret, were working their way up through the ranks?

I've taken tuesday off work. Haven't doen that in since Vince bought WCW!

Here's a fun link for anyone who believes the WWE version of history where HBK, the Hardys, Edge & Christian invented and innovated ladder matches : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIda2Q8ghBM

Edited at 22:05 Sat 02/01/10 (GMT)
spinner
spinner
Admin
junior_
junior_
00:09 Mon 4 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Tue 26 Jan 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
TNA is the best in the world guys come on

http://www.tnawrestlingfan.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Tue 16 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i agree ^^^^^^
i_am_god
i_am_god
15:55 Mon 15 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone watch the paq man fight on saturday night, it was classssss
spinner
spinner
Admin
18:54 Mon 22 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep, it was excellent. Amazing show of endurance from both, but as much as I enjoyed it, sorry, time to talk wrestling!

The last few weeks, while not in the same style as the WWF/WCW peaks in the late 90's/early 00's have arguably had more high quality technical wrestling and "sports entertainment" amusement than any I can remember.

Ric Flair's role in TNA is absolute perfection, we had Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles which is easily comparible to the Hitman/Perfect matches of the summer of '92, and so much more.

Add to that the fact this years Wrestlemania actually has that big event feel already, largely due to the Taker/Michaels rematch and the return of the Hitman, but the backup is all good stuff for once.

So, my holiday's booked, fridge is stacked, only the neighbours to warn and I'm all set! Anyone else?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Mon 22 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I used to always record it before they made it PPV, just used to put it on record, come home from school and watched it. That was before the put it on box office, now I have to either stay up and watch some horrible internet stream or just give it a miss.

Damn mercenaries
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
09:50 Mon 29 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Anybody got a link to watch the Taker/Michaels match from last night?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Mon 29 Mar 10 (BST)  [Link]  
go to justin.tv and go to sports sud be there
cue_power
cue_power
20:09 Mon 19 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Just watched the Serra v GSP rematch...(UFC)

GSP is a bloody animal! What a machine! I have like 3 stone in weight and 7" advantage in height but he just looks a huge welter-weight!

A gentlemen aswell, after all the who har about the prematch cussing he was asking his fans to not be negative towards Serra, which Serra really appriciated.

Dont really watch UFC or any form of fighting other than Boxing but it was pretty good fun!

I'd whoop all their butts tho, lets be honest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Tue 20 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
What do u think of the olypians : frankie gavin, james degale? how do u think they have come on in the pro game?
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

boxing-UFC-MMA-wrestling thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.