Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Which Internet Browser do you like?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:30 Wed 1 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Which Internet browser do you like?

i prefer firefox to opera and Internet Explorer because on IE i had that hotmail problem and Opera table was too small without pressing F11 so firefox is the choice for me.

damee prefers opera but i dont like it personally unless it has some great features i dont know about.

ideas, suggestions and which browser?
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
11:32 Wed 1 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Firefox for me. Never used Opera so I can't comment, but I'm not too fond of Internet Explorer. I think the add ons are what make Firefox good
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
12:00 Wed 1 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I use safari! Has improved my game so much!

Hate firefox and Opera.
si123
si123
12:21 Wed 1 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I use IE majority

I only use FireFox becuase there is a thing that is attached to it called Tor and that is good for surfing websites but also there are so many tools like theres 1 so say if you buy something for £1000000 it you use the tool and it sends £0.1p and it says you paid full lol I wouldnt recomend using it to anybody cus its not the best idea lol but yeah so much fun on firefox (also for invision board forums FF)
blutch
blutch
10:54 Thu 2 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I mostly use Firefox. What I like in it is mainly the extensions, the fact it's cross-platform, and the quite high bugs correction rate.

However I must recognize that for browsing, any browser would do the job as well as Firefox, so my choice is really based on the extras mentioned above.

When I test a web page design, I also check it under IE7, Opera and Safari.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:45 Thu 2 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Hate firefox, never tried safari, not too keen on ie7 atm, google chrome is just plain boring

Opera for me, even though i will ie7 sometimes, just don't play FS on it now

EDIT: oh and dgen, it has no special features which stand it out from the rest, i just like it personally

Edited at 16:45 Thu 2/10/08 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Which Internet Browser do you like?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.