World Cup 2018

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Sun 5 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
woo the mafia are hosting the world cup! then the rich arabs are hosting the next one woooooooooooooo!
cue_power
cue_power
00:47 Mon 6 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Exactly.

Brazil host the 2014. Brazil being part of the South American continent, which has the highest crime rate in the world. Argentina, Peru and Brazil share the largest crime rates for assult, muggings, murders and sexual assult.

So the Birmingham v Villa fans are deffinately not an issue. Its then hosted by the Russian mob and then in a country which is tiny, has no footballing history and doesn't even have a football league.

Blatter revealed that we are favourites for the 2030 haha! Which is just hilarious. We were odds on favourites for this bid and came last with one vote.

Im not entirely sure how people like Blatter &Platini acutally became top dogs. But seeing as football is English/British I think it should be govened by English/British people.

A minimum of 50.1% should be ran by us. Its like all the other sports, America dont found baseball to then let it be run by Polish, German, Austrian, Swiss and French people.

Britain is a place of many cultures which is what I hear a lot. I don't want to take part in all these cultures. Im proud to be English, Im proud to be British. Im proud to love football, but im disgusted that we are run by a bunch of foreigners at something in which we created.

Its time we step up and push back. What happens to our country is pathetic.
cue_power
cue_power
01:04 Mon 6 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Things such as the Eurovision song contest. For all the great things we do for other countries, like fund them, bail them out. For all the ideas that we have brainstormed and for all our technological invetions and developements to then be completely mugged off by other European countries.

For all the charity work we do, such as cancer research and medical enharncements we have created. For all the support we have given over our years of existance which the other countries seem to forget. For all the talented people we have produced, things like The Beatles, Spice Girls, Chris Hoy, Steve Davis, Sir Michael Caine, Sir Trevor McDonald. Things like the Steam Engine, Electronic lights and the telephone!

We were an independent country that survived and ruled the world.

This world cup bid goes to show that we are outcasted and have no superiority anymore. We can sit here and accept that we will finish bottom of the Eurovision song contest every year, we can take it that we won't be picked to host a world cup or we can become an independent country and rebuild what once was an Empire. We have proved it in the past that we are born rulers and leaders!

So lets lead the way!

Lets run them into the ground! If they stand in our way then we break them down!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:15 Mon 6 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Derry for Prime Minister!
si123
si123
10:37 Mon 6 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Amen Derry.

And I have to totally agree with everything you have said.

It's an absolute joke we wanted to believe we would get the world cup because we are English and we don't look at the negatives and when really we never stood a chance it's a shame on English football we are equipt for the World Cup we got the Stadiums we got everything you could want from a Country to host the biggest football tournament in the world but still we get refused.

It's a sham and I hope the judging pannel are happy with themselfs after picking the wrong Country for the Wrong Reasons!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
Things such as the Eurovision song contest. For all the great things we do for other countries, like fund them, bail them out.

I don't think we can play that card somehow. Britain, the country that took over foreign lands, killed and enslaved the millions of indigenous people, then feeding off the wealth.

Our country is what it is because of the slave trade; even now we buy from the super market cheap fruit, vegetables, tea, coffee, clothes, and other goods.

We are involved in an illegal war with Iraq, a war in which our own government to justify our part in it lay us to. The war in Iraq is solely about oil and weaponry money.

Now we can cry that FIFA hasn't chose us when perhaps it should have done, but you cannot say with a straight face that England and Britain have helped the world, or been a nice country full of charitable souls.

No, we are propped up because we were and still are vicious murderers, who rely on the slave trade, and corrupt methods to keep the country sustainable, but nobody wants to own up to that fact, so we sweep it under the carpet, never to be heard again.

So yeah I wont be the first in the queue for your little revolution

Edited at 10:54 Wed 08/12/10 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
If we just declined all this poltics crap and focus on supporting our own country instead of giving our money to Haiti and France and Cyprus and all the other failing countries then maybe we can succeed.

Derry, your xenophobic mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_kop said:
cue_power said:
Things such as the Eurovision song contest. For all the great things we do for other countries, like fund them, bail them out.

I don't think we can play that card somehow. Britain, the country that took over foreign lands, killed and enslaved the millions of indigenous people, then feeding off the wealth.

Our country is what it is because of the slave trade; even now we buy from the super market cheap fruit, vegetables, tea, coffee, clothes, and other goods.

We are involved in an illegal war with Iraq, a war in which our own government to justify our part in it lay us to. The war in Iraq is solely about oil and weaponry money.

Now we can cry that FIFA hasn't chose us when perhaps it should have done, but you cannot say with a straight face that England and Britain have helped the world, or been a nice country full of charitable souls.

No, we are propped up because we were and still are vicious murderers, who rely on the slave trade, and corrupt methods to keep the country sustainable, but nobody wants to own up to that fact, so we sweep it under the carpet, never to be heard again.

So yeah I wont be the first in the queue for your little revolution

Edited at 10:54 Wed 08/12/10 (GMT)
Mike fair play to you, about time somebody stood up and said that
2hot2handle
2hot2handle
16:01 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ireland should of got it tbh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, i think that we do have the best stadia in all of Europe IMO
2hot2handle
2hot2handle
16:18 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wexford park

ohhh such a beauty haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Wed 8 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or parnell park, dont pay any attention to the G.A.A goalposts
cue_power
cue_power
05:41 Tue 28 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tbf Mike I understand all the points you put accross. That is apart of our history and is what made this country.

Its similar to the Chelsea/City debate. They'd never of been winning thropies if it wasnt for the money. Well we had the money, we had the power & up until recently we were a force that everyone recongized & feared. That is the same as England. We structured an empire through the hard work and sheer determination of many historical figures, decending from thousands or years ago.

Now all their hard work has been wiped out. Its like saying that Germans should be ashamed of themselves due to Hitler. One person, 10 people or 1000 people dont define a nation. We have been involved in the slave trade you are correct. But do you forget that it was England who appealed for equal rights? Which at the current time is in affect. We may have had many downfalls but the greater good of this country gets the final verdict.

The Iraq war, searching for oil, isnt purely for the benefit of this country, it also benefits the people of the country. Fuel prices would double & all other prices would treble such as coffee, tea & chocolate. You maybe also forgot that this country funded Fairtrade products. Its like everything in life, you always look to the negative aspects & disregarde the positive outcomes & the way in which people, races & countries change.

Everyone will make mistakes in life, we shouldnt be judged for what they were, but for how we reacted after them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Tue 28 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
you know a lot of the fairtrade stuff was going on anyway they just didnt have a label on it saying fairtrade. so fairtrade only gave the producers an excuse to raise prices.

don't have a go at me! my RE teacher said this!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:22 Fri 31 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah fairtrade is a scam, very little of the money gets to the right people, a lot of the money is still made from the supermarket.

Basically a spit in the ocean (or the face)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup 2018

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.