World Cup 2018

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
si123
si123
12:36 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
As all you football fans no today is possibly the most important day for international football the furture of England and our fate will be decided at 3pm I will be watching it untill the very end and *Fingers Cross* We will be named the Holders of World Cup 2018

Why should we have the World Cup because we have got passion we turn up to a game of football expecting 1 team to win and we go with that team through thick and thin rain snow and sunshine we are there to support our team

The country is built around the world cup we have stadium capable of holding maximum capactiy and achiving large attendences they are all easily accessable and we Love to watch a game of football

Negatives violance in local areas and policing will be at a big streatch

But this will be worth it to have the World Cup in our own back yard able to watch England preform at home on their own land capable of beating anybody and WE CAN WIN THE WORLD CUP AS WE ARE ENGLAND AND WE NEVER GIVE UP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
england could win the bid but wont win the WC
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
On paper, I think ours is the best bid. But like most things it's all politics....

We have a stadiums, we have the fans (by this i mean we have various othr nationalities already in England.

We have the best football league in the world. Only right we should have the best football tournament in the world!

Violance shouldn't be an issue. Imo our fans aren't half as bad as some other countries. (just think back to Serbia not too long ago)

The only way we will win the Wc is by hosting it. Just think..

We have 100% record. Host it, win it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol yh engalnds bid is the best
cue_power
cue_power
13:59 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not sure. Russias bid is a good one too!

From a wider perspective its clear to see we have the best bid in terms of resources and this country can obviously create a larger global revenue for FIFA, which im going to assume is their main priorty.

But England are a hated country. If we are hated by our neighbours in Scotland then I dont believe we have the best bid overall.

But if the future King of England, the most iconic person to ever kick a football being David Beckham aswell as a money grabbing, greedy, backstabbing, selfish politician in David Cameron - cant win a bid for the world cup, then I dont see how anyone could.
si123
si123
14:41 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
For Russia I liked the All other countries would make a historic world cup but we will make history

And yeah but also on the money line its more needed in Russia they hardly got anything where we got the stadiums the upcoming country and we are already there

All we need is the world cup and that Eddie did a great job with his speach before he announced mr Future King onto the stage
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
england bid deafeted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
England should stick to Cricket...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
FAIL by Fifa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Birmingham is bigger than QATAR
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha lol
sarahh
sarahh
19:05 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
thought spain/portugal would of been holding it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
the BBC wreacked our chances and also the hooligans at BFC last night didnt help either!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont know what would be worse.... listening about england hosting the WC or listening about how they should be hosting it and its all a fix
si123
si123
23:32 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
What happend at BFC is nuthing, it happens all over the world.....

lets face it nobody likes England and that reason alone gives everybody the edge we are more equipt for it than anybody else it's a absolute sham and a shame of the English football scene
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Thu 2 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't believe none of you didn't see this coming, have you ever watched Eurovision? It's aaaaaaaall politics now!
cue_power
cue_power
03:26 Sun 5 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well it was a certinty but we didn't want to believe that our bid would lose.

This had the future King of England, the most iconic and most famous person in the world and the Prime Minister of England who tricked everyone into electing him.

We had to believe we were going to win.

Maybe the British media did crush our chances but maybe they didn't, either way what the media our doing to this country has no positive affect on it and they should be stopped. How can they be stopped? STOP BUYING THE BLOODY PAPERS YOU MORONS!!!!

Maybe its time we reflect upon this as a nation and actually unite as a whole.

Its politics I hear, from everyone, politics this politics that. Has nobody realised that all our politicians are corrupt?

Its the people of Britain that supposidly make it 'Great' well from all I see is that we are the reason this country suffers.

Its a democracy where we elect corrupt people, that go on to corrupt the country, then attempt to corrupt the world.

If we just declined all this poltics crap and focus on supporting our own country instead of giving our money to Haiti and France and Cyprus and all the other failing countries then maybe we can succeed.

Lets withdraw from the world cup, lets withdraw from the EU. Let us tell FIFA to kiss my bumhole. We are the inventors of football. We are the creators. This is our game. It always will be. Who cares what a maggot like Blatter thinks.

He, Isn't, British. We are!

RAHHH!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Sun 5 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
where did u copy all that from lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:28 Sun 5 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
FIFA is corrupt IMO.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:05 Sun 5 Dec 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
The English Media will expose Fifa's corruption in due course...yet unfortunately i still doubt England will host a World Cup in my life.

We spent like 15M on our bid, what a waste. We could have spent less than that bribing them.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup 2018

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.