Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i'm out

Please don't swear on the forum. Thanks.

Edited by forum moderator mrmagic, at 19:46 Wed 23/03/11 (GMT)
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
21:45 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
This thread is for Lipstick Boys clan chat, towards which a lot of the posts so far are not contributing to. So if people continually to post here without reason to, they will be removed and a posting abilities may be revoked.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thankyou sorry for the language
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Wed 23 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
still no sign of tristram haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
n_c_f_c said:
aaaare bless, just seeing if you would accept... any way, i have done a lot of work here, i would even dare say more than the leader himself, i have not been on the table for long and i have found one new player, and a couple of interested players, he (tristram) is on a lot more than me, yet his 'scouting for talent' sounds like complete codswallop, is he even interested in making a clan, i tell you what, if he hasn't posted by 12 midday, this clan will be sorted out!! i don't know if i will have this capped or i will be leader, also i will have no banter, useless conversation between ang and tinie... you were too scarred to play me, now you have your own clan, bogoff and leave this thread... unless you want to join, which if you do, PUT YOUR NAME, GAME AND RANK OF THE SELECTED GAME. i will report you, you have been warned

well excuse me sweetheart who asked u to bark?? i will post where ever i wanna post, me and our tinie are not offending any one.. tristram knows what were all like obvs u dont, so dnt tell me where to post ok? winge bag
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cant av a laugh these day one here, this site is gettin worse
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:38 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
ang_k said:
cant av a laugh these day

was saying same thing earlier.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
ang_k said:
cant av a laugh these day

was saying same thing earlier.

yeah its no fun these days no wonder ppl dnt come on no more... if they read tristrams posts properly they will knw its a laugh fgs...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have since apologized to tinie and i am now apologizing to you. i realise i have spoken out of turn, it just gets to me that there is a general chat, you are creating new pages and losing track of what the clan is all about. but i shouldn't have bit your head off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
apology accepted then, but u are allowed a laugh u knw..
tristram
tristram
02:52 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, I'm with Ang_K on this one.

The Clan is deadly serious... I woiuld never waste anyone's time if not, but there's always room for humour and if not then it's a sad world and getting sadder.

Off topic posts... i'll read them with as much interest as anything else. The positive thing about off-topic is that they are not abusive and so it shows up a very accepting, liberal side to Funky Snooker members (which fits in with the equal rights policy you have embedded within your rules).

Clan latest is we have four members. If Ang_K grabs a hold of a piece of driftwood and floats along with us we'll have five players.

IT WILL take time. If that time is difficult for anyone to wait out, then maybe look for another clan.

The Lipstick Boys will get a team together, and even if we are Funky Snookers equivalent of the Foreign Legion, and lose every game... so what!

" When we lose, we win!"

That's our official motto, a battlecry, and will be emblazoned around our coat of arms: Two lipstick and a skull.

Getting a clan together is the real victory. Winning is for losers.

Anyone with a sense of humour is also a comrade.. clan member or not. Bring on the Lipstick LOL's.

Love and Thoughts, Tristram Spencer

XXX
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMFAO well said :)
bring_it_on
bring_it_on
03:27 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry got to laugh at this, n_c_f_c you said tinie was too scared to play you? you bugged me and him for a game for best part of 2 hours or soemthing i gave you a game proving you that i am not scared to play anyone and you lost that game, both of us have a right not to play you one is you come across as very annoying and two your rank is very low.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
alrite i am still in! and i got well and truely beat up by bring it on, although i would love to play carom with you.
can we have a team update
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Thu 24 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
alrite i am still in! and i got well and truely beat up by bring it on, although i would love to play carom with you.
can we have a team update
tristram
tristram
03:38 Fri 25 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
For those of you asking:

Must I be gay to join the Lipstick Boys?

Answer: No. No bulk end experience necessary. All you need to be is open-minded and enjoy a good crack. (laugh that is... for those of you with filthy minds!)

For the record I've been married and divorced twice. On both occassions to a woman named George.

X
tristram
tristram
17:08 Sat 26 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lipstick Boys Latest bit of Talent:

Mr. Jimmy Pink

Jimmy joins clan bringing us up to five members.

X
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Sat 26 Mar 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
tristram said:
For those of you asking:

Must I be gay to join the Lipstick Boys?

Answer: No. No bulk end experience necessary. All you need to be is open-minded and enjoy a good crack. (laugh that is... for those of you with filthy minds!)

For the record I've been married and divorced twice. On both occassions to a woman named George.

X

HEHEHEEE u sure?
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Lipstick Boys Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.