Pages: 12223
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
16:02 Sun 6 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You all ready for the race!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Sun 6 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You absolutely must watch highlights of the Bahrain GP. No need to.face the fact that the cars are so much slower and quieter. The definition of the sport was found... racing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Sun 6 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Force India looking at their best right now.
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
17:47 Mon 7 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Was a brilliant race alright! The battle between Hamilton and Rosberg was intense!

Rosberg wasn't happy with the outcome though, but if it wasn't for the safety car Hamilton had a decent lead anyway so he did get fortunate he got as close as he did.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Mon 7 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup, great race..... shame it was so quiet.... I guess you aint gonna please em all..... take them mufflers off - lets get some noise back!
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
19:46 Tue 8 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't really see the argument tbh, just because the engines are so much quieter doesn't change the sport at all. Still the same racing that's going on.

I just like to watch the battling for positions etc.
great sport
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:22 Tue 8 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
To me the sound makes a huge difference... they taken a lion and made it a puppy.... think about it another way..... your watching terminator and the soundtrack is from bamby
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Wed 9 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For once in a long while we are seeing real racing in F1, thats what we want, who cares about the engine noise ? enjoy the heart of f1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Wed 9 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For once in a long while we are seeing real racing in F1, thats what we want, who cares about the engine noise ? enjoy the heart of f1

Exactly, get on with it! No need to complain. The sound may be important but that's not the priority. The sport does exactly what it says on the tin: motor racing!
acepotter25
acepotter25
22:05 Fri 11 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
cracking race ! that's how f1 should be, wheel-wheel
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Mon 14 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's all over for Stefano Domenicalli as he steps down as Ferrari F1 manager following a poor start to the season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Sat 19 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mark Webber's Porsche 919 will be tearing down Silverstone tomorrow. Believe me, these cars are fast.
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:10 Sun 20 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking forward to tomorrow's race, should be epic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Sun 20 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wasn't as exciting as Bahrain but still a good race. First podium of the season for Alonso.

ForzaFernando!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Rosberg v Hamilton

Game on!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:25 Mon 9 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What an absolutely fantastic Canadian GP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, I loved every second of it. Surprised to see the packed stands! Everyone out there was enjoying it, the fans were enjoying it, and I was enjoying it. Real shame Hamilton has now lost 57 points in total following two retirements and a frustrating Monaco GP. He and his car need a miracle if he's going to be world champion. Maybe we should just forget about the cars and enjoy the new Mario Kart era of F1!

Massive congratulations to Daniel Ricciardo. He is a great driver with great personality, and I think people are going to support him. He is the 105th different winner of a Grand Prix, after 907 F1 editions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Tue 22 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Rosenberg got married, watched Germany win the World Cup, signed a long-term deal for Mercedes, took pole and won on his home turf in a single week. Wow! First ever German driver to win the German Grand Prix in a German car since F1 was introduced in 1950. And what a drive be Lewis!! 3rd from 20th is unbelievable, despite three collisions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:15 Sat 13 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What do we think of Formula E after its very first race? First ever fully electric race series and Prost picks up a 10 grid place penalty for the crash on the last corner of the last lap between him and Nick Hiedfeld. Terrible.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Sun 14 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What sort of speeds do these F1 E cars do? I watched a little of it yesterday, didn't have the appeal if I'm fair, for me anyway.... but yeah, that crash could have been deadly!
Pages: 12223
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New F1 Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.